PDA

View Full Version : Have we lost our ability to reason? Student arrested for making video with a shooting

DragonDoc
11-10-13, 14:12
Kid uses a app to make a video and gets arrested? I have seen these same apps to make videos by Soldiers and no thought of it as a threat. Our society is teetering on the edge thanks to PC thinking.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/outrage-student-arrested-making-video-shooting-app-phone-face-20-years/#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_tot=1&at_ab=per-4&at_pos=0

Peshawar
11-10-13, 14:30
They should ask that principal in the vid if it's terrorism every time his students play online games where they are killing one another with "realistic" depictions of gore and bodily injury.

AKDoug
11-10-13, 14:32
I don't agree fully with the reaction to it. However, if the authorities hadn't acted on it and the kid went on to do harm to someone depicted in the video, there'd been Hell to pay. If my kids had been shown in his video as being targets I would have been pissed.

Denali
11-10-13, 15:21
Look, while I appreciate your angst, there is no mystery here, these actions are a part of the "careful social re-engineering process" crafted by the Marxist's who are in complete control of the public school system, how well do they work you might ask? Just quiz your average teenaged kid for their thoughts and feelings about abortion and homosexual deviancy.

Checkmate!

sgtrock82
11-10-13, 15:29
Im at a loss at where the school has any footing on this. It appears to me in the screen capture shown I the article that the students involved knew what was going on and willingly participated. Had this been 20 years ago Im sure my friends and I might have done the same kind of thing.