PDA

View Full Version : Has the decision been made to allow Iran to get The Bomb?

wild_wild_wes
11-10-13, 16:50
Obama's Iran strategy seems so ineffectual that to me it looks that it has been decided (by the US) that Iran will be allowed to have a nuclear arsenal. This week's rumors of Saudi Arabia's intent to also acquire nukes seems to support my view.

I have no understanding of Obama's goal with this. Doesn't he know he will be harshly judged by History for allowing the Middle East to become a nuclear war zone? Can it be that he just doesn't care? Or does he just hope that confirmation of Iran having a functional nuclear weapon will not come until after he leaves office?

yellowfin
11-10-13, 17:01
Or it's what he wants to happen. Practically everything he does is in 180 degrees opposite interest of us.

wild_wild_wes
11-10-13, 17:17
France is stronger in opposition than Obama towards Iran getting the bomb. Think about that.

jpmuscle
11-10-13, 17:32
Islamic sympathizer in chief what?

How anyone can look at his foreign policy and think yea, he has America's best interests in mind is beyond me. I'd say its pretty blatantly obvious that the exact opposite is true. That is to say his intention is to knock America down a few notches more on the world stage, be it through stupidity or incompetence it doesn't matter. Remember before he became POTUS it was his opinion that America has become to strong and to domineering in the world.

I'm surprised he just hasn't shipped them a bomb and been done with it. He hates this this/our country.

skydivr
11-11-13, 12:58
Israel won't let it happen without a fight...