PDA

View Full Version : Neube here....tha's French for noob...

matgyver
09-08-06, 17:08
Ok, maybe it's not French....and I'm not either....

Hello everyone, I'm from West Virginia. I'm fairly active member of the Seecamp, and Beretta forums. I met SuicideHz over on Beretta.net and he lured me in here.

Anyway, I can't wait to get started on a M4 build...hope to get a 6920 so all the work's done for me :)....I just have to liquidate some of my collection to afford the M4 addiction that I am about to have...

I promise I'm not going to be a one post and gone type....but I am going to put an offering up in the classified section to get the ball rolling on getting that M4 so you all can help me trick out an AR....

Thanks all!
Matt

C4IGrant
09-08-06, 18:15
Ok, maybe it's not French....and I'm not either....

Hello everyone, I'm from West Virginia. I'm fairly active member of the Seecamp, and Beretta forums. I met SuicideHz over on Beretta.net and he lured me in here.

Anyway, I can't wait to get started on a M4 build...hope to get a 6920 so all the work's done for me :)....I just have to liquidate some of my collection to afford the M4 addiction that I am about to have...

I promise I'm not going to be a one post and gone type....but I am going to put an offering up in the classified section to get the ball rolling on getting that M4 so you all can help me trick out an AR....

Thanks all!
Matt

Welcome Matt!

C4

www.GRTactical.com

TOrrock
09-08-06, 19:57
Good to have you here! :D

Impact
09-09-06, 19:42
"Neue" sounds more German to me..lol..anyways..welcome

Nitrox
09-09-06, 20:38
I met SuicideHz...and he lured me in here.

Thanks all!
Matt

Did he ask you to help him move the couch in his van? His arm isn't really broken you know.

:D

matgyver
09-09-06, 20:41
Did ask you to help him move the couch in his van? His arm isn't really broken you know.

:D

I didn't hear anything about a couch or a broken arm. He just graciously offered his services in building me my 1ST "Custom" AR...