PDA

View Full Version : C4 Diopter Sights

haunas
11-12-13, 12:58
Is Centurion Arms still making these? Availability if known?

Mikesull415
11-12-13, 15:43
I think i saw them on brownell's a while back. Might also want to check out these. I've got a set and they're top notch. Price is GREAT too. Only problem is they're the HK416 sights, so they sit lower than standard ar sights. if they're all you're running it's no problem, but they won't co witness with any optics.

http://www.robertrtg.com/416sights.html

Boba Fett v2
11-12-13, 15:49
Centurian Arms have discontinued them. You'll either have to find them used or go with the real deal HK sights, which you will sacrifice co-witness. If you plan to get an H1/T1 you can get the Larue mount for the HK416 which should work and allow for proper co-witness, albeit low riding sights.

SteveL
11-12-13, 15:51
I toyed with trying these out a few times and corresponded with Centurion about them on a couple of occasions. First, per Centurion they are no longer in production so unless you find a set on the used market you are SOL. Second, I was assured by Centurion that the set they put out is in fact the same height as any other standard AR sights and should cowitness properly with any AR optic.

The few individuals I ever conversed with online who had tried them seemed to like them, but I guess they weren't popular enough to continue offering them.

ETA: You'd think Centurion would take them off their website since they've been discontinued for so long.

Caeser25
11-12-13, 16:38
No wonder I couldn't find them anywhere.

Mikesull415
11-12-13, 17:17
The centurion sights are the same height as standard ar sights. The actual hk416 sights are not

Serpico1985
11-12-13, 20:41
I wanted a set of these but at around $250 for a set I decided to go with a troy fixed HK style front sight ($55) and either a Daniel defense fixed rear or a troy folding rear.