11-17-13, 19:12
Bit too close for comfort eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCON9qHZjEk

dmaxfireman
11-17-13, 19:53
Darwin gave that idiot a pass....

Inkslinger
11-17-13, 19:57
Where's natural selection when you need it?

williejc
11-17-13, 20:42
These two should be tied to a post and whipped. Neither has any business owning a gun. Had the result been serious injury or death, who would have sued whom? The line for alcohol enemas was around the corner, no doubt.

graffex
11-17-13, 20:46
Couple of geniuses there... :rolleyes:

Airhasz
11-17-13, 20:52
Great way to bankrupt your family and get sent to prison for the rest of your life.

thebarracuda
11-17-13, 20:53
Without a doubt... the absolute... dumbest thing... I've ever seen. Only because I've never watched a smoker huffing propane.

lunchbox
11-17-13, 21:36
These are the people that want Obama-care..

Omaha419
11-17-13, 21:50
Had his finger on the trigger at the beginning of the video.

Ttwwaack
11-18-13, 03:03
That was almost as good as the red necks trying out body armor. 'A' shoots 'B' who is wearing some armor he just got (probably at a swap meet/garage sale) and gets full pen with a 9mm. 'B' walks it off and they discover the hole in his rib cage as blood starts coming out of his nose. The video ends with, "We'are gonna stop filming now and pick it back up at the emergency room, maybe..."

Kokopelli
11-18-13, 06:15
Dude.. go get some napkins... hahahaha

Mr blasty
11-18-13, 06:22
I wish they used real buck shot.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Bolt_Overide
11-18-13, 07:30
What do you expect from idiots who are dumb enough to wear around soft colors from a fictional 1% MC? (In case youre curious, it makes them idiots because real 1% MC's take that shit personally, and arent above beating the snot out of people for such things)

KUSA
11-18-13, 07:41
That's gonna leave a scar.

skydivr
11-18-13, 09:45
Was this video shot in the South?

(yes, I'm from the South, so I can make this joke) :)

lunchbox
11-18-13, 10:04
Was this video shot in the South?

(yes, I'm from the South, so I can make this joke) :)Ya unfortunately I do believe that was some of the Southern brethren at its best:rolleyes:. I could hear some southern draws, and the term "redneck" (which only rednecks use) being used.

Delta_Elite
11-18-13, 10:05
I'm at a loss for words

rebs
11-18-13, 10:14
That was absolutely stupid. Neither of them has the brains to have a fire arm.

bigedp51
11-18-13, 11:23
Is this the best this forum can do for reloading subjects, reloading shouldn't be about moronic stupidity.

The only thing dumber I have seen here is dunking a AR in motor oil and then immediately shooting it with oil in the chamber and bore.

Smirak
11-18-13, 18:21
Dude was wearing a helmet...what more do you guys want? Safety first!!!

/sarcasm off/

gunrunner505
11-18-13, 18:35
And the co-winners of the imbecile of the year are....

Cool Breeze in his TAPOUT gear...

ETA: And, these cerebral giants pull this stunt INDOORS.....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

indawire
11-18-13, 19:16
Darn, I was just going to try that, I can't believe someone beat me to it:sad:

bigedp51
11-18-13, 20:17
Dude was wearing a helmet...what more do you guys want? Safety first!!!

/sarcasm off/

A helmet is used to protect your brain, so a helmet was not required of anyone that brainless and devoid of gray matter.

Smirak
11-18-13, 20:24
A helmet is used to protect your brain, so a helmet was not required of anyone that brainless and devoid of gray matter.

Ok, but the guy has to get some credit for wearing a Sons of Anarchy jacket, no?

TacMedic556
11-18-13, 21:31
And these people vote..........

bigedp51
11-18-13, 21:35
Ok, but the guy has to get some credit for wearing a Sons of Anarchy jacket, no?

NO CREDIT! They wouldn't even shoot a stuntman on Sons of Anarchy with rubber pellets and even with fake ammunition the stunt man would have been blown into the wall, and blood would have splattered into the next episode.

(I can't believe I got sucked into this brainless stupidity, I could be setting at my reloading bench loading rubber bullets) :mad:

Doug in Alaska
11-18-13, 21:50
Morons! I think that is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

SeriousStudent
11-18-13, 22:01
And these people vote..........

Even worse - they breed like rabbits.

Pappabear
11-19-13, 02:04
I think my favorite part was the guy who got in front of the gun to get his ear blown off. He may have suffered the worst of it. He said, "man that was loud " or some shit. Ear by muzzle, not good

markm
11-19-13, 06:54
Great way to bankrupt your family and get sent to prison for the rest of your life.

You made your avatar a Primer pocket guage??

thei3ug
11-19-13, 08:17
I think this should be in Terminal ballistic information... mostly because I don't want to be reminded of this every time I pop in the reloading forum.

Airhasz
11-19-13, 08:38

You mean to tell me an experienced precision loader like yourself is not also obsessed with the almighty primer pocket tool?

Ryno12
11-19-13, 10:37

There's a backstory there. He's just paying homage to Mr. Picture Pages & his "Ground Hog Day'esque" genre of posts. It's quite humorous, really.

Sent via Tapatalk

Airhasz
11-19-13, 10:56
There's a backstory there. He's just paying homage to Mr. Picture Pages & his "Ground Hog Day'esque" genre of posts. It's quite humorous, really.

Sent via Tapatalk

:sarcastic:

markm
11-19-13, 10:59
You mean that annoying prick who trolls the ammo forum to let us know how bad our loads are???

KingCobra
11-19-13, 11:03
I wonder if they took him to the hospital to have that rubber stuff pulled out.

markm
11-19-13, 11:10
I have some of those shells. It'd never occur to me to shoot a person/friend. I think I shot them at cardboard to get an idea of penetration.

Ryno12
11-19-13, 11:23
You mean that annoying prick who trolls the ammo forum to let us know how bad our loads are???

So you have been here paying attention!? (That damn stealth mode tricks me every time) :p

Sent via Tapatalk

Keith E.
11-19-13, 21:13
One vote for moving this to the (Possibly) Terminal Ballistics Forum.

Keith

Waylander
11-20-13, 13:44

SeriousStudent
11-20-13, 20:43
So is this thread about rubber buckshot, or about gossiping like old women?

They have this neat private message thingie, it was present before the upgrade, too.

SOWT
11-21-13, 10:33
These two should be tied to a post and whipped. Neither has any business owning a gun. Had the result been serious injury or death, who would have sued whom? The line for alcohol enemas was around the corner, no doubt.

I am willing to bet the violated some laws by not reporting the shooting too.

Victim is a dumbass, but the shooter is worse.
All of them are attention whores.

StrikerFired
11-21-13, 10:40
Nice, these folks from the shallow end of the gene pool are all the proof that the anti's are looking for to start hitting the full court press for "Ammo Controls". They have already done this in some States, and soon I anticipate a national push.

ptmccain
11-21-13, 11:03
Idiots!!!!

"They are in him!"

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

ptmccain
11-21-13, 11:04
Is this the best this forum can do for reloading subjects, reloading shouldn't be about moronic stupidity.

The only thing dumber I have seen here is dunking a AR in motor oil and then immediately shooting it with oil in the chamber and bore.

You will have to take that up with Larry Vickers

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

HKGuns
12-01-13, 21:50
I don't get what you guys are all upset about............I'm healing just fine.

;)

Edit: On a serious note, do you ever wonder what their user names are on these forums? I reckon they're not smart enough or have the time because they're too busy doing stupid crap like shooting each other in the house. Think about it, why would you even think of putting that on YouTube, let alone actually posting it.

Airhasz
12-01-13, 23:39
I don't get what you guys are all upset about............I'm healing just fine.

;)

Edit: On a serious note, do you ever wonder what their user names are on these forums? I reckon they're not smart enough or have the time because they're too busy doing stupid crap like shooting each other in the house. Think about it, why would you even think of putting that on YouTube, let alone actually posting it.

One word...Alcohol

AFshirt
12-02-13, 07:10
I love the line "That was a bad idea" You think? All that is missing is "Here hold my beer"

ericridebike
12-02-13, 11:48
I love the line "That was a bad idea" You think? All that is missing is "Here hold my beer"

No kidding. Epic bad idea. It never ceases to amaze me the things people put on the internet for all to see. I'd be afraid of potential legal consequences related to it. But I guess if you're dumb enough to do things like that, you probably wouldn't be thinking about that potential. Interesting to see the results however of the rubber shot. I'd hate to see what it would do at a point blank range to 7yds or so.

vaglocker
12-02-13, 20:14
Sound like Michiganders to me

Airhasz
12-02-13, 20:50
Sound like Michiganders to me

How so?

Scoby
12-04-13, 05:20
Heard one guy say "That was a bad idea". No shit.

Outlander Systems
12-07-13, 10:48
Pretty nice spread pattern though...