PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: S&W M&P Fullsize Brommeland Gunleather Max-Con V - IWB RH NEW $85.99 Shipped

KingsideRook
11-23-13, 23:58
Edit - 1 sold, 1 remaining.

All must go. I don't have any M&Ps in my future anymore.

Selling - Brommeland Gunleather Max-Con V Holster for the S&W M&P 9/40/357 Fullsize. Brand new in package, never used.

Right hand, 1.5" Belt loops with directional snaps. Molded leather, handmade concealment holster. Works on M&P pistols with or without thumb safety.

These cost $139 new plus shipping, and several months wait. Get the best concealment holster you can - today, without the delay. I carry my Glock in one daily - just decided not to also buy M&Ps. These are very highly regarded holsters - see THIS (http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=5&f=10&t=134663)thread, and hard to get quickly.

$85.99 Shipped USPS Priority w/Tracking. I have good feedback here, so purchase with confidence. I am happy to answer questions, email is faster than IM.

http://i.imgur.com/ZOYvUAhl.jpg

From the site:

"MAX - CON V Maximum Concealment Holster V Introduced in 1992, the MAX - CON V is without a doubt the most comfortable and concealable IWB holster on the market today. The belt loops are spaced fore and aft to recess them below the outside profile of the frame and slide of the weapon, thus significantly enhancing concealment. The bulk associated with having snaps placed at the holster’s widest point is totally eliminated with this approach.This holster is VERY comfortable, especially for extended wear. It’s flat, broad profile works like a snowshoe, spreading the weight across a large enough area to prevent the weapon from “digging” into the body. Each and every curve serves a particular function, avoiding nerve “pressure points” and making it very anatomically compatible with the muscle groups of the hip and thigh area. The result is a holster that feels like it looks - like there is nothing there at all.Another innovative design feature is that the rear belt loop is slightly longer than the front. If it becomes necessary to draw the weapon from a seated position, this allows the holster to rock slightly forward, greatly assisting the ability to draw while seated."