PDA

View Full Version : DD A1.5 Windage not adjusting

PatrioticDisorder
11-24-13, 18:10
So I have the Aimpoimt on my DDM4 V1 zeroed in perfect at 50 yards, however I cannot adjust the stupid rear sight. For the sake of not sounding like a complete idiot I've refrained from posting, but it's starting to piss me off. I push the detention in on the clock with a bullet, even used a second bullet and my hand and a punch. I've also tried putting oil on it and it won't budget. Anyone have any idea what could possibly be causing this damn thing to not move?

Aaron_B
11-24-13, 18:20
If I am not mistaken I believe you can push the detent in and turn it from the other side with a flat head. Maybe try that.

doriwoogie
11-24-13, 18:33
Mine was really tight, could not adjust it with the tip of a bullet or anything else along those lines, and I refused to buy a tool. What ended up working really well for me was needle nose pliers. One goes where the detent is to push it down and the other went in another hole to help push it along. Before you try this though, it can scuff it up. I don't have any safe queens, but wanted to warn you just in case.

Aaron_B
11-24-13, 18:43
Pretty sure his a windage adjusent problem. Sounds like you are talking about the front sight post.

Mine was really tight, could not adjust it with the tip of a bullet or anything else along those lines, and I refused to buy a tool. What ended up working really well for me was needle nose pliers. One goes where the detent is to push it down and the other went in another hole to help push it along. Before you try this though, it can scuff it up. I don't have any safe queens, but wanted to warn you just in case.

PatrioticDisorder
11-24-13, 18:47
If I am not mistaken I believe you can push the detent in and turn it from the other side with a flat head. Maybe try that.

Thank you, that worked perfect.

Aaron_B
11-24-13, 18:49
Glad it worked.

Thank you, that worked perfect.

doriwoogie
11-24-13, 18:56
Pretty sure his a windage adjusent problem. Sounds like you are talking about the front sight post.

I am referring to the rear. I only have the dd rear. Regardless, glad to hear the op got it worked out.