11-27-13, 05:11
Rules:

IM or email to claim item
First come, first serve
Paypal Gift or USPS money order
All prices include shipping

http://i.imgur.com/tnmvk36l.jpg

1) FirstSpear 100 round belt linked 5.56 pouch - $34 SOLD

Very well made pouch and is secured with velcro and a metal ITW G-hook for added security. Not only can it be used for a pouch to carry a 5.56 100 round link but you can use it as a quick access general purpose pouch. Like all FS products it is bomb-proof.

2) FirstSpear P226 or M9 double pistol magazine pouch - $38

Holds two M9 or P226 magazines. Kydex lined and bungee retention. Bungees can be removed if desired. Once again very well made but I no sold my P226 a long time ago so I no longer have a use for this.

3) Blue Force Gear Pistol pouch - $25

Holds 1x pistol magazine of almost every size. I've texted with a Glock 17 magazine, HK45 magazine, and many more. This is their newer design, you can see on the end of the flap there is a bead sewn under to quickly open the flap to access your reload. Helium whisper backed, very light and durable.

4) 1 Liter Source Hydration bladder - $20 SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO halmbart

I recently got this, as you can see from the photo the assembly is brand new. I got a little excited and ripped away the plastic shrink wrap on the mouthpiece but found that it did not fit my hydration pouch. This variant of the 1 Liter pouch with the slide open top is impossible to find in the US and must be ordered direct from Source in Israel.

patriot_man
12-28-13, 06:14
bump!

patriot_man
01-12-14, 16:58
bump!