PDA

View Full Version : How many of you carry a H&K USP at work?

kaltblitz
05-09-08, 05:46
How many of you carry a H&K USP at work?
Which model?
Which holster?
Which trigger? (LEM, match trigger, Bruce Gray tuned, etc)
What has you experience with the gun been (positive/negative)?

jhs1969
05-10-08, 07:19
I have a HK P2000 I carry for CCW, and I mean all the time.
It goes in a Galco IWB.
It has a TDA trigger.
The gun has performed 100% which is why I chose it and it continues to hold down this job. It also fits my hand better than just about anything I've ever tried.

I don't know if this is anything near what your looking for but there it is. Hope it helps.:)

dwhitehorne
05-10-08, 08:47
I am issued the P2000 40cal. My department bought 50 USP compacts to start the transition a few years ago and then the P2000 was released so we switched over. We are issued Safariland 6285 holsters. I love the holster but hate how they changed the belt attachment from the 200 style holster. I have a Michael's (local company) leather three slot pancake holster for court and I use a blade-tech IWB for off duty. All of our weapons have LEM triggers which I have gotten use to and like alot. My P2000 has been flawless after my transition class. The first day of training we started to use our cheap ultramax range ammo. Everyone couldn't get through one magazine with out a problem. We switched to our 165gr Gold Dot duty ammo and finished the class without a hitch. I have never tried ultramax again and have never had another problem with any other type of ammo. David