PDA

View Full Version : One highly motivated Lebanese Shia

Lumpy196
05-09-08, 18:05
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00334/hezbollah13_334896a.jpg
A Shia gunman on the streets of Beirut. Gunbattles rocked the Lebanese capital for a third day, edging the nation dangerously close to all-out civil war. May 9, 2008
(Ramzi Haidar / AFP / Getty)

khc3
05-09-08, 18:31
Former ordnance technician?

Cameron
05-09-08, 19:05
Mag changes?

Cheek weld??

TOrrock
05-09-08, 19:08
Goddamn.

Yeah, tough as a coffin nail.

He's probably been fighting since he was 13.

Lumpy, definitely post that on TheAKForum.

Oscar 319
05-09-08, 19:08
Holy Shia ite!

Lumpy196
05-09-08, 21:19
Lumpy, definitely post that on TheAKForum.

Did about 10 seconds after here ;)

Gutshot John
05-10-08, 08:45
Is that a little hook I see what he uses to pull the trigger?

Former ordnance engineer...bombmaker....whatever. :D

Safetyhit
05-10-08, 09:01
I give the man credit for courage and determination.

That said, this whole sunni-shiite thing has already gotten way old, and we have only been exposed to it for a relatively short time. These mo-fo's have been going at it for 1,300 years over trivial nonsense, and they are so blinded by hate for each other they can't even unite against their "enemies" most of the time.

Like the Danish politician recently stated so eloquently, they are retards.

variablebinary
05-10-08, 13:16
He's got balls. At least he isnt laying in bed asking about welfare benefits

markm
05-12-08, 14:19
So... bad optic setups aren't unique to the American Gun Show goofballs!

TOrrock
05-12-08, 14:26
I give the man credit for courage and determination.

That said, this whole sunni-shiite thing has already gotten way old, and we have only been exposed to it for a relatively short time. These mo-fo's have been going at it for 1,300 years over trivial nonsense, and they are so blinded by hate for each other they can't even unite against their "enemies" most of the time.

Like the Danish politician recently stated so eloquently, they are retards.

Kind of like the Catholics and Protestants in N. Ireland, and before that, all of Europe?

Hootiewho
05-12-08, 15:25
I'll bet it is a funny sight to see that dude take a piss.

CarlosDJackal
05-12-08, 15:47
Kind of like the Catholics and Protestants in N. Ireland, and before that, all of Europe?

How about the general history of mankind as we know it? :D

Gentle Ben
05-12-08, 16:29
now that is perseverance.

TOrrock
05-12-08, 16:45
How about the general history of mankind as we know it? :D

You'll get absolutely no argument from me on that.

Striker5
05-12-08, 16:54
I think we have the makings of a touching after school special. Or maybe a remake of "The Miracle Worker".

Whatever their other issues, there is no lack of balls in the third world. I remember seeing footage from some African pisshole. A very skinny man was unloading w/ his AK in the middle of a trash filled street. He scooted a few feet to his left and a round hit right where he'd been standing. He scooted a few feet to the right and another round smacked into the street where he'd been standing. A few steps and another near miss. Tactics = F, Cojones = A.

Abraxas
05-12-08, 17:38

That is no bullshit!!!

Gentle Ben
05-12-08, 18:45
That is no bullshit!!!

That's because there probably are no welfare benefits over there. If the US would take a clue and get rid of the welfare tit, legions of parasites would have to find a new career.

blueoctober
05-12-08, 18:58
Don't be sorry for him. He probably lost his limbs preparing an IED (yeah, the same ones that maim and kill our guys in Iraq) of some sort and made a mistake.

Striker5
05-13-08, 06:45
Don't be sorry for him. He probably lost his limbs preparing an IED (yeah, the same ones that maim and kill our guys in Iraq) of some sort and made a mistake.

I'm not a doctor, but the pinky nubs on his trigger stump may indicate a congenital defect. If it was some sort of injury it happened a long time ago. Lebanon has been the region's doormat for centuries and still is today.

Low Drag
05-13-08, 06:57

No, not even close.......

Low Drag
05-13-08, 06:58

Just because he's toting an AK doesn't mean he's not a useless POS collecting welfare...... Odd are he is collecting welfare....

Gutshot John
05-13-08, 09:27
I'm not a doctor, but the pinky nubs on his trigger stump may indicate a congenital defect. If it was some sort of injury it happened a long time ago. Lebanon has been the region's doormat for centuries and still is today.

Usually that birth defect (Thalidomide) usually left multiple finger stumps and was only unilateral. I had two friends who were thalidomide babies and in both cases the defect only occurred on one side. It's funny that one of them rigged up something akin to our shia in order to play hockey on our team. All in all there are very few bilateral birth defects.

I do agree that the wounds could be a year old or three decades old.