PDA

View Full Version : House Passes Bill- TSA Would Be Required To Give Loose Change To USO

MistWolf
12-05-13, 16:09
It looks like the TSA found over $500,000 worth of loose change in 2012. A bill has been introduced, that if passed, will require the TSA to donate all found monies to the USO. Half a mil- that's a lot of pocket change

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/03/21739176-house-give-loose-change-left-at-tsa-gates-to-troop-group?lite&gt1=43001
http://www.examiner.com/article/airport-loose-change-bill-500-000-found-change-military-nonprofits-gift

austinN4
12-05-13, 17:56
I really didn't even need to click on the link to know a Repub sponsored it:

"The legislation was sponsored by Rep. Jeff Miller, R-Fla."

Javelin
12-05-13, 19:55
TSA molest people. One of them put her hand down my girlfriends shorts inside the underwear line and touched her. Wtf is wrong with that damn agency. Sick organization the whole way around & they can keep the money as far as I'm concerned and maybe buy some class with it.

Belmont31R
12-05-13, 19:58
TSA molest people. One of them put her hand down my girlfriends shorts inside the underwear line and touched her. Wtf is wrong with that damn agency. Sick organization the whole way around & they can keep the money as far as I'm concerned and maybe buy some class with it.

Yep. Their job is to sexually assault and rape people.

Javelin
12-05-13, 20:01

More and more I believe they are there to condition people to give up their dignity and personal boundaries to government.

Phillygunguy
12-05-13, 20:02

And they wonder why someone shoots at them

Spiffums
12-05-13, 22:25
I still haven't understood how legal tender in the form of minted US coins is a threat to Airline safety.

_Stormin_
12-05-13, 22:46
Money left in bins, falling out of pockets as jackets are put through the scanner, etc... It's reasonable that they would find money in every airport, every day.

Sent using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

yellowfin
12-06-13, 09:43
More and more I believe they are there to condition people to give up their dignity and personal boundaries to government.Precisely why we should be pushing to abolish them, but so far all I've seen from the people supposedly on our side is absolutely nothing.

TAZ
12-06-13, 09:58
Precisely why we should be pushing to abolish them, but so far all I've seen from the people supposedly on our side is absolutely nothing.

There is nobody on our side. Stop deluding yourself. Republican, democrat, blah blah blah. They are the same thing.

yellowfin
12-06-13, 10:39
There is nobody on our side. Stop deluding yourself. Republican, democrat, blah blah blah. They are the same thing. OK, then how do we get someone who is on our side?

jpmuscle
12-06-13, 12:53
OK, then how do we get someone who is on our side?

Start trying to convince people that this bloated apparatus that is homeland security is (for the most part) nothing more then just that, a waste of money that does nothing but offer people a false sense of the security that the government is actually doing something productive (again, for the most part) to protect us... bureaucratic investigative laziness and the over-politicization of our domestic LE resources. Same reason(s) why the NSA is run amuck.

For reference,

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/22/former-secret-service-agent-bongino-holders-justice-dept-is-a-travesty/

TAZ
12-06-13, 16:50
OK, then how do we get someone who is on our side?

We will need to start locally and build from here. You can't start at the top and work your your way down. Elect gridlock at the federal level and work up the chain. Convince the people around you and span out.

jpmuscle
12-06-13, 18:56
We will need to start locally and build from here. You can't start at the top and work your your way down. Elect gridlock at the federal level and work up the chain. Convince the people around you and span out.

Hardest part of that is convincing people that they have something to lose even if they presently have to skin in the, ala firearm owners et al.

We have an uphill battle for sure. Honestly though as bad as it is everything that has been coming out about the NSA, IRS, etc just add more fuel to our fire so that's a good thing.