PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from Albuquerque

jaragon
12-05-13, 17:14
Anyone from Albuquerque. Where do you shoot? any organized shoots going on?

Co-gnARR
06-07-14, 12:06
I'm somewhat new to ABQ. I shoot at the public range, mostly skeet, but I do take my rifles to the gun range for sight in and general practice.

SamuelBLong
06-07-14, 17:09
Lived here since 2009. Shot everywhere - City range, Zia Rifle & Pistol, Calibers Indoor Ranges, and Del Norte.

I'm a member out at Del Norte Gun Club. We have lots of events out at our club - IDPA, Cowboy Action, F-Class, CMP, Sporting Clays and Skeet, etc

www.DNGCNM.com is the club website. We have our calendar posted for public viewing.

If y'all would like to come up and visit the club, or attend any of our events, or just meet up and go shooting, please let me know via PM and we will get y'all out there.

Failure2Stop
06-07-14, 17:35
I've been out to Del Norte, good facility, great folks in attendance.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

TehLlama
06-07-14, 17:50
Lived here since 2009. Shot everywhere - City range, Zia Rifle & Pistol, Calibers Indoor Ranges, and Del Norte.

I'm a member out at Del Norte Gun Club. We have lots of events out at our club - IDPA, Cowboy Action, F-Class, CMP, Sporting Clays and Skeet, etc

www.DNGCNM.com is the club website. We have our calendar posted for public viewing.

If y'all would like to come up and visit the club, or attend any of our events, or just meet up and go shooting, please let me know via PM and we will get y'all out there.

Hmm, I didn't realize the extent of the rifle facilities, I guess I'll start looking into that.

Co-gnARR
06-08-14, 00:54
More than a few guys at the public skeet range talk about the Sporting Clays at DNC. I've been eager to go there, but I'd like to get my game up a bit. Missing more than I hit would be a bad way to introduce myself.

ZoneOne
09-06-14, 12:02
Just moved to ABQ for work. Great place thus far. Looking to do some competitive shooting outside of work. Any suggestions on ranges where you can actually shoot, move and communicate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SamuelBLong
09-06-14, 12:23
For those of you wanting to come up to Del Norte, just send me a PM and we'll try and work it into my schedule to get y'all up to the club for sporting clays, 3 gun, defensive pistol and IDPA and other stuff.

Co-gnARR
09-06-14, 13:39
Samuel, do you ever shoot skeet/trap at the public range? I wonder if we've crossed paths before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SamuelBLong
09-06-14, 13:41
I have, but not recently. I mostly shoot up at DNGC for everything.

Co-gnARR
09-06-14, 15:54
One of these days I will make the trip to DNGC. I'll be sure to reach out when I do.

Failure2Stop
09-06-14, 17:06
Having been out there twice, I would definately have a membership at Del Norte if I lived in Albuquerque.

saintkaos
10-07-14, 09:44
You may want to check this guys out as they shoot at the park here on the west side. http://rgpsc.com/

ZoneOne
01-12-15, 09:22
Just moved here over the summer. Haven't been able to get a chance to do any shooting outside of work but I'm definitely enjoying the area.

Grizz12
01-12-15, 10:05
I used to live in Rio Rancho and would do all my shooting in the desert behind my house. From satellite pics it looks like that area is now "civilized", what a shame...

OH58D
01-12-15, 23:35
I'm about 70 miles east of Las Vegas here in the middle of nowhere. That's a good thing. You are correct about Rio Rancho; fastest growing city in the State. At least it's growing on one side of US 550/NM 44. The other side (east) is still undeveloped Santa Ana Pueblo land.