PDA

View Full Version : TOrrock

Mitch1352
12-05-13, 22:39
Ok, dude. Because of you, I now have a Suchka, several Arsenals, a Polish AKM built by Piece of History, a Polish folder from InRange and 2 M70 folders for a total of 13, and I ain't done yet! Seriously, you have helped me feed part of my passion, so I wanted to say thank you.

Mr blasty
12-06-13, 02:32
He's not on M4c anymore. He hasn't been for quite some time actually. I'm not sure th the exact reasons for his departure but I do believe he left in good standing. You are however correct about his impressive knowledge of foreign firearms.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

SteyrAUG
12-06-13, 15:55
Don't know what the reason was either.

I heard it was because of a new business but he seems to be posting on arfcom.

Whatever happened, it's a shame. He was practically a cornerstone of this forum with his wealth of knowledge and his willingness to provide detailed information.

I learned a lot from him.

C4IGrant
12-06-13, 17:08
Don't know what the reason was either.

I heard it was because of a new business but he seems to be posting on arfcom.

Whatever happened, it's a shame. He was practically a cornerstone of this forum with his wealth of knowledge and his willingness to provide detailed information.

I learned a lot from him.

What is funny about this is that he HATES BARFCOM.

He is and has always been welcome on M4C (as far as I am concerned).

C4

polymorpheous
12-06-13, 17:43

C4

Apparently he hates M4C more.
Between him, Jay and Dr. Roberts, we've lost a wealth of knowledge on this board.

The personalities and politics can get heavy at times.

C4IGrant
12-06-13, 18:12
Apparently he hates M4C more.
Between him, Jay and Dr. Roberts, we've lost a wealth of knowledge on this board.

The personalities and politics can get heavy at times.

That could be true. Spending years on various forums, I have learned that the male ego is a fragile creature.

Some people have a fantastic Internet persona. When you actually get to know them, you want to forget you ever did.

If anyone believes that M4C is some how at fault for these people leaving, you are being mislead.

C4

SteyrAUG
12-06-13, 22:40

C4

Not that I'm attempting to contradict you, and I have absolutely no idea what may or may not have happened to make him decide to leave, but isn't he a moderator on arfcom John_Wayne777?

If so, his last login date was 11/19/2013.

Again, I don't know any background details regarding why he left, just wish he was still here.

ETA: It was just brought to my attention that John_Wayne777 and TOrrock are NOT the same person. Sorry for any confusion my post may have created and at least that solves one thing that had me wondering.

Peshawar
12-07-13, 00:36
I wish he was here too.

Magic_Salad0892
12-07-13, 06:07
:(

This thread...

polymorpheous
12-07-13, 06:33
That could be true. Spending years on various forums, I have learned that the male ego is a fragile creature.

Some people have a fantastic Internet persona. When you actually get to know them, you want to forget you ever did.

If anyone believes that M4C is some how at fault for these people leaving, you are being mislead.

C4

So what you are saying is the 3 personalities mentioned are douchebags?
I, and I'm sure a few others here would have a hard time believing that.

I sure hope I misunderstood your statement.
Please tell me if I did.

C4IGrant
12-07-13, 08:29
So what you are saying is the 3 personalities mentioned are douchebags?
I, and I'm sure a few others here would have a hard time believing that.

I sure hope I misunderstood your statement.
Please tell me if I did.

Not in the least. Read my first post in this thread. Tim is always welcome on this forum. Gary has full posting rights on here and regularly logs in.

Over the years, the M4C mods and staff have had to ban folks for unethical behavior. It is this way on every single forum I have ever belonged. What I suggest is that you get to know the people you are talking about (hang out with them, attend training classes, talk with them on the phone, etc) and then decide.

C4