PDA

View Full Version : Dimension Request For Grey Ghost Gear Slim Med Pouch

Jellybean
12-05-13, 23:07
As the topic states...

It seems to be almost exactly 2 molle strips wide.
How tall?
How thick?

GGG does not state on their website, and before I email them, I figured I'd check to see if anyone here had measurements.
Would be added value for all here anyway, as I can't seem to find dimensions on the internet, period... :confused:

calicojack
12-06-13, 21:30
jb if you get one do a pictorial. cause all they have is the stock outside photos...

drtywk
12-07-13, 17:39
Dimensions are as follows: 3 1/4" wide by 7 1/4" long by 3 1/4" deep. Internal dimensions are approximately 4 1/4" wide by 8 1/4" long by 4" deep.

As the topic states...

It seems to be almost exactly 2 molle strips wide.
How tall?
How thick?

GGG does not state on their website, and before I email them, I figured I'd check to see if anyone here had measurements.
Would be added value for all here anyway, as I can't seem to find dimensions on the internet, period... :confused:

Jellybean
12-08-13, 21:52
Dimensions are as follows: 3 1/4" wide by 7 1/4" long by 3 1/4" deep. Internal dimensions are approximately 4 1/4" wide by 8 1/4" long by 4" deep.

Thanks! Saved me some wait time.
I was about to send an email Mon. The horror! :laugh:

jb if you get one do a pictorial. cause all they have is the stock outside photos...

I can't say I will or not- actually about to start a different thread to get some ideas before I jump in. I really don't need to get anymore gear I can't get rid of if I don't like it.
That being said, IF I do, I will try to remember to get some pictures up.