PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Harley Davidson New Factory York "Employee Only" Carhartt Hooded Sweatshirt

D.O.A.F.S.
12-06-13, 09:24
"SOLD" For Sale "New" Carhartt Men's Midweight Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt Size Large. If you're looking for a Christmas present for someone or something for yourself that you can wear and no one else will have, this is it. These sweatshirts were given out by the Safety Department at New Factory York (Harley Davidson Final Assembly Plant in York, Pa.)to employees that went 10 years with zero injuries. I can't say for sure how many were given out but there are less then 500 union employee's left and I would guess less then 10% would have qualified. The color is grey and embroidered on the left chest area is "NEW FACTORY YORK Building Our Future" as well as on the right shoulder has embroidered "Injury Free 2002-2012". The price is $55.00 local pickup or I will ship by USPS Priority Mail with Tracking to the lower 48 states for $12.00 (Price is for USPS Priority Mail Medium size flat rate box). I'll accept a USPS Postal Money Order or Pay Pal (gift or add 3%0 for payment. Thanks for looking.