PDA

View Full Version : Noveske Switchblock and Rails

trob_205
12-07-13, 19:30
Going to be building a SPR and will be using a Novekse SPR Switchblock barrel. I just wanting to see/hear what you guys are doing for rails (are you milling the rail of your choice or finding factory rails that run up to the block?). The SPR barrel calls for an 11" rail and isnt a whole lot out there for quality 11" rails (or am I missing something?) Right now im pretty sure im going to mill out a Geissele MKI or MKII for the SB and pin, but wanting to see if anyone has anything else for me.

JG007
12-08-13, 10:29
Im eventually doing the same, other than buying their complete upper , ive wondered what other options would work. Any of the handguards with a cut out for the fixed front sight, but then more rail in front. Like the daniel defense or troy options.

trob_205
12-08-13, 10:51
Well if you got time I've heard grumblings that Noveske is making a rail with the correct cutouts for the SB. I've kinda leaned towards an 11" NSR since but I kinda wanted a longer rail and in FDE. So I may have to break out some cerekote. I have time to wait and see, but who knows what and how long it will take to see it.

Team Noveske, if you read this, I'd like a FDE version please. ;)