PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Brand new Spikes Tactical "Black Assassin" AR15

Cold
12-08-13, 00:06
I have a new in box, Spikes Tactical "Black Assassin" AR-15. I won it last month so it is recently build and again, new, unfired.

Here is a link to the PHOTOS and SPECS on spikes site about this unique build:

http://www.spikestactical.com/new/ss/st-black-assassin-556-145-16oal-p-918.html

Specs off spikes site:

The Spike's Tactical Black Assassin is a 14.5(16"OAL) Mid-Length Rifle Package We Put Together with the Competitor in Mind. We Put Together our Best Selection of Components That Balance the Fine Line Between Tactical and Competition, Light Weight and Dependibility! The 14.5” Midlength CHF FN barrel with a ST Dynacomp Pinned and Welded Makes for a Very Smooth Shooting Rifle with Very Fast Follow up Shots. We've Included our Enhanced Lower Parts Kit with the ST Battle Trigger, ST Billet Trigger Guard, and KNS Anti-Rotational Hammer and Trigger Pins. For this Rifle Package We have Even Upgraded the Enhanced Lower Parts Kit to Include Our ST Modular Ambi Safety Selector (we took the Battle Arms Development Ambi Safety Selector and Coated the Drum with Nickel Boron to Smooth out It's Operation To The Maximum!). We also Include Our Billet Mag Release Button. With an Unloaded weight of 6.65lbs and Smooth Shooting of a Mid-Length gas System Topped off with Our Recoil Taming ST Dynacomp, The Black Assassin is a Versatile Rifle at Home on the Competition Flat Range as well as the Two Way Range.
And of Course Each component is backed by the Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty.

Features

Spike's Tactical 14.5", 1:7 Twist, Mil-spec Barrel
14.5” Midlength CHF FN barrel
ST Lo-Profile Gas Block, .750" Diameter Gas Seat
Spike's Tactical Mil-spec Nickel Boron M16 Bolt Carrier Group
12" ST S.A.R. II
ST Dynacomp
ST Enhanced Lower Parts Kit
ST Buffer
Magpul CTR Stock w/ Enhanced Butt Pad
ST Billet Mag Release Button
Norgon Ambi Mag Release
MBUS Sights
Weight of 6.65 lbs (with no magazine)

Retails for 1,925 dollars plus shipping. I am asking for 1,750 shipped to your door UPS ground insured.

I moderate here and have perfect feedback, I take money order or personal check (19th 5 day wait for clearance). IM's or emails work great. I have this listed several places and I go by date stamp.

Cold
01-02-14, 13:04
BTT REDUCED TO 1,650 shipped!

Cold
01-07-14, 11:07
BACK TO THE TOP!