PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Glock 30S with Trijicon High Definition Night Sights (Orange Outline) for Colt / LMT

Wa22ioR
12-09-13, 17:32
Hey guys,

I have a like new, less than 200 rounds fired, Glock 30S in .45 ACP. The handgun has had a new set of Trijicon High Definition Night Sights (Orange Outline) installed. I also have some extra authentic Glock magazines for the handgun as well. The handgun was going to be a backup to my Duty weapon, the Glock 21SF. The only firing done was for qualification practice and qualification. If you're unsure what the Glock 30S is, it's a Glock 30SF sized frame paired with a Glock 36 sized slide. It's a neat, accurate, and potent combination that allows you to fire the full-size Glock 21 magazines. Pictures can be requested, just email or instant message me.

What I am looking for:

- Colt Standard LE6920 or SOCOM Model in new, or excellent condition, with all factory components. I know I will have to add a little cash.
- LMT in new, or excellent condition, with all factory components. I know I will have to add a little cash.
- LMT Lower with factory LMT two-stage trigger and LMT SOPMOD Stock.
- Colt "M4A1" Lower Receiver with factory components.
- Colt "M4 Carbine" Lower Receiver paired with Colt "C" Upper Receiver with all factory components. (No barrel assembly)
- Other combination of Colt and/or LMT Components.