PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Selector Detent Spring?

sasage
12-13-13, 17:23
Trying to track down a DD-21025. Selector Detent Spring. I don't need the whole lpk, just that spring. Unable to find it anywhere shipped loose.

Does anyone else manufacture them for DD before being re-packaged?

GreenLLBean
12-13-13, 18:24
Don't think I've ever posted here before, but my google-fu turned up this:

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/details/13927/Daniel-Defense-AR-15-Selector-Detent-Spring.aspx

sasage
12-13-13, 20:18
Don't think I've ever posted here before, but my google-fu turned up this:

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/details/13927/Daniel-Defense-AR-15-Selector-Detent-Spring.aspx

I saw this but I dont think they ship to the US.

Blak1508
12-13-13, 20:24
Go to brownells and you can order one, it does not need to be DD but I would buy from a reputable source. Also may want to e-mail Grant at G&R tactical and see what he would charge, he has some of the best LPKs on the market, frankly needing a tiny spring may motivate me to buy a whole LPK and from there, a new build

I will look to see if I have an extra, all of mine are from DD, or ones that Battle Arms Development sent me. I will PM you and let you know.

sasage
12-13-13, 20:54
I would appreciate it. I have seen PSA springs for sale individually. I have also read DD makes everything but springs in house but idk if thats true or not.

Toyoland66
12-13-13, 22:07
Brownells, midway, or SAW and buy a colt spring. Shipping is going to be the deal killer so you may as well buy some other items while you are at it.

Iraqgunz
12-14-13, 01:29
FYI- Almost all those springs are the same quality. In addition the selector lever spring is the same spring as the ejector spring in a bolt.

sasage
12-15-13, 09:24
FYI- Almost all those springs are the same quality. In addition the selector lever spring is the same spring as the ejector spring in a bolt.

Thanks for the info.

If I don't hear anything back from DD that is the route I will go.

Duffy
12-15-13, 10:46
Send me an email and I will mail you one, we buy them by the 10s of thousands ;)

Ops
01-17-14, 01:18
I have ordered from Wolverine up in Canada and they shipped to the US no problem

also I dont think you need a stock detent , they pretty much are all the same. i couldnt tell the difference between a colt or a psa

I might even have a spare somewhere that I could mail out. if you have a local gun shop that makes ar's you could probably get one from them