PDA

View Full Version : woops....

texasgunhand
01-03-14, 02:02
Well i made a mistake on new years eve.I let my wife pull a couple of rounds outa my sig-m400. The next words outa her mouth was I WANT ONE..I guess theres gone be a new colt 6920 coming to our home before long. THAT was an $1200 woops, but i guess ill get to add a colt after all..

I have loved my sig, not one problem outa it, my buddies got 4000 rounds through his, no problems, but for $200 bucks more iam gona buy the colt this time..Maybe the socom so i dont have to add the rail to it. Just order the hsp wml,and shes good to go..happy new year all...

Iraqgunz
01-03-14, 02:11
Not sure where you are seeing your Colt prices but there are numerous online retailers selling them for right at 1000.00. I think some place in TX had them for 950.00-ish.

Well i made a mistake on new years eve.I let my wife pull a couple of rounds outa my sig-m400. The next words outa her mouth was I WANT ONE..I guess theres gone be a new colt 6920 coming to our home before long. THAT was an $1200 woops, but i guess ill get to add a colt after all..

I have loved my sig, not one problem outa it, my buddies got 4000 rounds through his, no problems, but for $200 bucks more iam gona buy the colt this time..Maybe the socom so i dont have to add the rail to it. Just order the hsp wml,and shes good to go..happy new year all...

texasgunhand
01-03-14, 02:45
The one i glanced at was at Academy and was the magpul colt..I will take a much closer look and do some shopping around before i buy.. Thanks IG,, that socom is looking really good to me, iam just hoping the quad rail isnt a free float, if not it seems perfect. If so the 6920 with the midwest gen 2 is the way iam thinking of going..Iam happy happy happy didnt think i would get to pick up another one and have just fell in love with the m-4...
I wish i could have went ahead and got a colt the first time but there was no way,no body had one in stock and it took months before i saw one on a shelf.Prices are coming down daily and everything but.22 ammo is everywere here..She is scared of my hunting rifles becouse they all kick like hell,but she loved the m-4..lol
I could use a new .22,maybe i should let her shoot that next..rofl..

Iraqgunz
01-03-14, 03:22
I would contact Grant at GandRtactical and see what he has. If there are any BCM's in stock get one. Another good option at 999.95 is the SIONICS Patrol Zero carbine from www.sionicsweaponsystems.com. It is a 16" midlength, with premium components and a 1/8 twist medium contour barrel. They are reliable and accurate. We use premium components from Vltor, Magpul, ALG Defense, etc....

The one i glanced at was at Academy and was the magpul colt..I will take a much closer look and do some shopping around before i buy.. Thanks IG,, that socom is looking really good to me, iam just hoping the quad rail isnt a free float, if not it seems perfect. If so the 6920 with the midwest gen 2 is the way iam thinking of going..Iam happy happy happy didnt think i would get to pick up another one and have just fell in love with the m-4...
I wish i could have went ahead and got a colt the first time but there was no way,no body had one in stock and it took months before i saw one on a shelf.Prices are coming down daily and everything but.22 ammo is everywere here..She is scared of my hunting rifles becouse they all kick like hell,but she loved the m-4..lol
I could use a new .22,maybe i should let her shoot that next..rofl..

jerrysimons
01-03-14, 10:12
If MY wife were to have that response, I would hawk a kiddney to buy her one If I didn't have the money. Little does she know I am building her an ultralight carbine on the slim hope one day she will one day come around. I'll just go dig it out and say, "I have been waiting for this day..:)".

Congratulations!

rjacobs
01-03-14, 10:42
I see you are in Austin. Are you a first responder of any kind?

GT Distributors is located in Austin and they have 6920's for an obscene deal usually, but you have to be a first responder to purchase from them.

quaesitor logica
01-03-14, 10:47
I would contact Grant at GandRtactical and see what he has. If there are any BCM's in stock get one. Another good option at 999.95 is the SIONICS Patrol Zero carbine from www.sionicsweaponsystems.com. It is a 16" midlength, with premium components and a 1/8 twist medium contour barrel. They are reliable and accurate. We use premium components from Vltor, Magpul, ALG Defense, etc....

Big thumbs up on Sionics. I have friends with Sionic rifles ( Patrol III's) and they are GTG right out of the box from sights to pistol grip, trigger and stock. I wont go into detail on the internals but one can rest assured that nothing was skimped on. They picked them at an LEO discount so they got a great deal on an awesome rifle. If I was in the market for a low cost quality rifle the Patrol 0 would be my fist choice.

texasgunhand
01-05-14, 23:12
I see you are in Austin. Are you a first responder of any kind?

GT Distributors is located in Austin and they have 6920's for an obscene deal usually, but you have to be a first responder to purchase from them.

Not anymore,but i love to go to GTs,you can buy from them as a civi. but get a lot better deal as leo etc...

texasgunhand
01-05-14, 23:18

Grant has the HK mur 5.56 i was looking for for some friends.I think i would like to have one of their 7.62 but both are way out of my price range..lol
Just waiting on some money to come in from the fire and then ill pick her one up.I have some time to look around before i buy as long as they dont start up with some kind of ban again
these days you dont know if that will be tomm. or next year....Thanks for the feedback..

kirito
01-06-14, 15:31
best rec is to look at online retailers. plenty sell below the msrp of stores like walmart and turners who arent trying to nickel and dime you as much as they can.