PDA

View Full Version : Bought an Adcor upper today

XLegionnaire
01-04-14, 04:09
A week ago I went into a local store that is a Montana only sporting goods store (I believe) I was just looking around and came across an upper from a company that I wasn't really familiar with "Adcor Defense" it was an A-556 elite. I liked the way it was put together and I really liked the side charging handle. It was on sale from $2700 marked down to $2199, I choked, laughed, coughed, burped, and hiccuped all at the same time! I politely handed it back to the guy and left. At home I did some research only to find out that full retail from Adcor is $1495 and they were selling for as low as $1250 on GB! So armed with this information I returned to the store today, I showed the guy at the counter this information, he got the store manager who then called the GM and everyone seemed very dumbfounded at why it was priced so high! In the end I got it for $1400. Yes I could have bought it cheaper on GB, but I am big on buying stuff made in the USA and buying from MT. Based companies so I won't lose any sleep over $100.

I am really liking this upper and can't wait to try it out this weekend!

jpgm
01-04-14, 08:39
Shoot the heck out of it and let us know how it does.

jpgm

XLegionnaire
01-04-14, 10:38
Shoot the heck out of it and let us know how it does.

jpgm

Oh I plan on it !

Iraqgunz
01-04-14, 11:15
Please post this to your Twitter or Facebook account, not here.

JSantoro
01-04-14, 11:18
I bought pork chops from my local butcher, yesterday, but if I were to post about buying stuff and nothing else....

...I'd do that on Facebook or Twitter, where there are no demands for actual content to be met.

Also, buying stuff is in no way technical, ao why the hell is this in AR technical...?