PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: CLOSED Colt 6920 @ $1075 Colt Socom @ $1475 Prices Include Shipping To The Lower 48

Keith E.
01-04-14, 11:59
Up for sale are two NIB Colt 6920 Carbines of which I plan to sell enough to fund an ongoing project. I will close this ad once I reach that point. I only accept USPS money orders as payment, however cash will work FTF. My only trade interest at this time would be a NIB Colt Socom ll. I will consider other trade interests as they are offered though. E-mail is the fastest way to reach me although site PM is fine also. Pictures are available by e-mail upon request. Please reference what views that you need to see. I will attempt to get pics posted in this ad.

1. NIB Colt Socom, black, with everthing that it left the factory with (Two 20rd Colts mags, detachable carry handle, accessory pack, etc.). This gun was put away as soon as it was brought home. $1525 Now $1475 shipped to the lower 48.

2. NIB Colt 6920, black, with everything that it left the factory with (One 30rd MagPul mag, MagPul MBUS, accessory pack, etc.). This is not the MagPul version but the 2013 version with the Rogers SuperStoc, oval handguards (double heatshield). This gun was cleaned and lubed by me when I got it home and then put away. I have not fired this gun. $1125 Now $1075 shipped to the lower 48.

I also have three AK’s listed here. Please contact me with any questions that you may have.

Thanks,
Keith