PDA

View Full Version : Which Ergo grip on LMT rifles?

BAC
05-13-08, 21:11
I notice an ERGO grip on LMT rifles that isn't on ERGO's site. Does anybody know what they're called and if they're for sale? If the pictures are correct and I'm not blind, it looks like they're minus the groves/ridges (big plus for me; I tend not to like "factory" finger groves/ridges).

-B

JB2000
05-13-08, 21:40
The Ergo grip on my LMT looks like any other one I've ever seen. If I remember correctly, the LMT's came with Tango Down grips at one point. It's possible you saw a picture of one of those.

Veracity
05-13-08, 22:19
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

I'm waiting on the delivery of an LMT Defender lower. It's described as having an Ergo grip, but the website picture is clearly that of a Tango.

New grip, old picture?

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks!

BAC
05-13-08, 23:44
The pictures on their website looks like the Tango Down (thanks for mentioning it, or I'd have never remembered), but it's described as an Ergo grip. Now that I know what to look for, I can hunt around for 'em to feel for myself.

-B

Furry Jello
05-14-08, 11:34
I received an new LMT lower 2 weeks ago and it came with the ERGO AR15/M16 Grip Kit, SUREGRIP - Ambidextrous

[http://www.ergogrips.net/item-detail.cfm?ID=4000&storeid=1&image=ergogrip.gif&CFID=25590902&CFTOKEN=63619231

Avenger29
05-14-08, 12:38
Mine's definitely an Ergo grip...says so on it. Appears to be just a standard grip, maybe a suregrip version, and seems to be ambidexterous. Nothing special about it otherwise.

On Ergo's website, they describe a bottom cap with the tether as being new. Mine has the cap tethered, so your lower should have the same, Veracity.