PDA

View Full Version : Exotic Lower

lowbar
01-06-14, 16:56
Was there something "wrong" with my last thread? Sure would be nice it the "admins" gave a heads up before deleting or closing threads without explanation. Some of the worse management I've ever seen.

Looking at staring another build. Wondering if anyone has a lower they are wanting to part with. I'd like to pick up a stripped lower, but not your run of the mill lower (PSA, Spikes, Mega, Stag). I'm looking for something a little different. Maybe a billet lower with a machined in trigger guard or a Noveske or something...... Anything out there? Thanks!

Outlander Systems
01-06-14, 16:59
Seriously!?

Hit the Equipment Exchange or look at the Show-And-Tell thread in ARGD.

JSantoro
01-06-14, 17:35
Some of the worse management I've ever seen.

That's a sad testament of the limits of what one has seen....

Starting a duplicate thread after a closure, regardless of whether or not you got the "Why" of it (and given that your PM feature allows all members to contact staff members with questions PRIOR to having a public hissy....) is NOT your means of recourse for such things.

Get the message, use the Search feature for something as generic as a "Which Lower....?" type of thread. It's not like there's a shortage.

^^Without looking, I can pretty well guarantee you that your earlier thread was closed because you didn't LOOK first.

Go look. As noted, there is (despite it's misleading title) a PICTURE thread ("exotic" presupposes you're after something definable as such by way of how it LOOKS = you want PICTURES) amongst the stickied threads in AR General Discussion. Be not afraid....

Iraqgunz
01-06-14, 18:44
Since you asked, I'll tell you. You asked not only about a lower, but then asked "who has one they want to part with?" which is a clear violation of the forum rules in regards to buying and selling. In addition we have a thread for where to ask questions about where to find stuff. Next time you'll get an infraction instead of the free pass.