PDA

View Full Version : BCS Championship Game tonight FSU v AU

FlyingHunter
01-06-14, 19:21
Starts in about 15 minutes.

I'm an alum from UGA so I'd rather not talk about our season, especially the bowl game.

My pregame guess: FSU by 6

Big A
01-06-14, 19:33
F! L! O! R! I! D! A! S! T! A! T! E! FLORIDA STATE! FLORIDA STATE! FLORIDA STATE! WOOOO!

Pork Chop
01-06-14, 19:47
[QUOTE=FlyingHunter;1828391]I'm an alum from UGA so I'd rather not talk about our season, especially the bowl game.
QUOTE]

I thought that was a fantastic bowl game.

GO BIG RED!!

Just kidding. :)

I'm calling FSU by 10 on this one.

J-Dub
01-06-14, 20:23
War Eagle

FlyingHunter
01-06-14, 20:51
Looks all Auburn so far - still alot of game left to play. 21-3 w about 5min remaining in the first half

ForTehNguyen
01-06-14, 21:02
game is a lot better than the yawntastic previous two years: Bama vs LSU, and Bama vs Notre Dame

skydivr
01-06-14, 21:37
Go WAR EAGLE

Pork Chop
01-06-14, 22:57
No matter who wins, this was a great game!

VIP3R 237
01-06-14, 23:00
Its been an amazing game.

HES
01-07-14, 00:15
Hoily crap what an amazing game. Right down to the wire. I can't stand FSU and I'm an SEC guy. But damn FSU won that game. What the hell happened to Auburn's defense? They couldn't stop the pass to save their life.

Onyx Z
01-07-14, 00:32
FLORIDA STATE!!!!!!

I have family in Tallahassee, so I've been a Florida State fan since I was born... Great game!

Eurodriver
01-07-14, 07:45
Did any of you see Jameis Winston's press conference?

I'll save you the trouble; translated it reads something like:

"I'm awesome. I won the game. I carried the whole team. blah blah blah. I bet the whole team would say that they respect me more for winning on the last drive than playing well in the first half. Did I mention I'm awesome? Well I am. I'm really awesome."

J8127
01-07-14, 08:49
Did any of you see Jameis Winston's press conference?

I'll save you the trouble; translated it reads something like:

"I'm awesome. I won the game. I carried the whole team. blah blah blah. I bet the whole team would say that they respect me more for winning on the last drive than playing well in the first half. Did I mention I'm awesome? Well I am. I'm really awesome."

What conference were you watching? Winston, like every interview he has ever done, went back to his team every single question. Don't be a hater.

Eurodriver
01-07-14, 09:08
What conference were you watching? Winston, like every interview he has ever done, went back to his team every single question. Don't be a hater.

Rather than tell you to get off his nuts, I'd post a link to the conference and let others decide for themselves. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere online.

Here's a snippet of his humbleness:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/07/jameis-winston-touchdown-bcs-national-title_n_4552571.html

"I'm pretty sure I got more respect from my teammates and the people around me on that last drive then I got the whole year," Winston said during his postgame press conference.

It was just like Michael Jordan's Hall of Fame acceptance speech.

"**** you....and **** you....and **** you too."

skydivr
01-07-14, 09:09
During the 4th Quarter, my ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD'S cable went down (Charter)...TV, Internet AND phone. Had to get updates thru my cell.

You can bet I'm going to extract a credit out of Charter later today....

platoonDaddy
01-08-14, 12:43
Tebow missed the final score by one point. he said it would be 35-31 Florida State