PDA

View Full Version : Flexxx Strops?

levik97
01-07-14, 11:40
I saw Stickman post a picture of one of his Flexxx Strops on Facebook. I went on their website looked at them and decided to order their base model as it seemed to be a reasonable price. Got it last night and seems to be pretty good. Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone else had any experience with these guys and if so what you thought of their products?

Levi

droptrd
01-07-14, 22:55
I just received the field strop from flexxx today. Very nice craftsmanship. Got mine from USA made blade. Came loaded with black and green compound. This is my first strop. I've been running all my knives over it all day. Scary sharp!

ra2bach
01-08-14, 12:21
most people I know don't know the value of a strop. I just use the inside of an old Bianchi leather duty belt without compound and for the first time in my life I know what hair "popping" sharp is. it's a real revelation to see the individual hairs jump off the skin leaving it perfectly smooth. till this I thought just scraping hair off was shaving sharp. now I can dry shave as close as a razor with lather...

Fire
01-08-14, 17:44
Loving the Flexxx Strops. Plan to get some of the larger models to experiment with different compounds. It's another level of sharpness.

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv254/AllPackedUp/11-2013_zps3fc03421.jpg

2ac
01-08-14, 19:12
I plan on picking one up soon. I found out about them on the USN forum. Seems like a good guy.

Stickman
03-03-14, 03:22
I missed this thread earlier, his strops are really nice.