PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Noveske/BCM 14.5 midlength lightweight package

Breadman
01-08-14, 13:27
Guys,

I am about to offer up an absolute gem of a rifle, I would love to keep this one but find myself needing to raise some funds. This was built as a "keeper" and I believe that will show in the selection of parts. If you are looking for an AR for bargain basement prices, stop reading now. IF, however; you are looking for a top quality rifle with no excuses at a price that you wouldn't be able to build it for, then this may be it!

Here is the list of components:
Noveske Gen 1 chainsaw lower. (the blemish is the size of the head of a pin and is INSIDE the magwell)
Geissele SSA-E trigger
Colt lower parts
LMT receiver ext with drainage holes
Noveske quick detach receiver end plate
Magpul CTR buttstock
Magpul MOE+ pistol grip
Magpul enhanced trigger guard
BCM 14.5" midlength BFH (hammer forged) lightweight barrel upper
Low profile gas block (this was the original frontsite from BCM that has been professionally shaved.
Battlecomp 1.5 that has been professionally pinned and welded to bring barrel length to 16"
Noveske NSR (keymod) rail in 13.5 length
BCM bolt carrier group
BCM gunfighter charging handle (mod 4... medium size)
BCM H buffer and spring
2 sets of Noveske NSR rail covers
Troy flip up iron sites
Aimpoint T1 (3.4 MOA dot) with Larue 660 mount which gives a lower third cowitness
This rifle was assembled by a certified Colt armorer.

At retail prices these components add up to $2973.00
I will let the complete package go for $2500 or I will keep the Aimpoint and mount and let just the rifle go for$2000.

The rifle has only been function fired (no more than 60 rds). (some minor parts are take offs from other rifles in my past and have a higher round count, but have not been abused in any way. These parts are: receiver extension, buffer, and aimpoint/mount)

Word to the wise: I am in a fundraising mood right now. This is subject to change at any time. I have several items for sale at the moment and when my needs are met, I will HAPPILY remove this from the forum.

I will include shipping for full asking price. Forms of payment are USPS money order and cash, if I were to sell it within the state. I am in Virginia.

Breadman
01-10-14, 16:23
Bump ttt

Breadman
01-12-14, 15:54
Bump ttt

Breadman
01-16-14, 00:27
Bump ttt

Breadman
01-19-14, 08:47
Bump ttt