PDA

View Full Version : It's party time bitches!!!

Voodoochild
01-12-14, 14:39
Get some!!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a91_1389489867

bluejackets92fs
01-12-14, 14:43
Well then.....

Sam
01-12-14, 14:43
I saw one video where they were shooting at a party like that, but the guy got carried away and dropped the muzzle and caught a partyer with a few shots. Play stupid game/win stupid prize.

Abraham
01-12-14, 15:16
WOW - without range muffs too - oh my bleedin ears.

This reminds me of: Years ago, on a live fire exercise at Fort Ord, our dumbest of dumb trainees kept his finger on the trigger on full auto, his M-14 spraying bullets until the magazine was spent, that's 20 rounds and miracle of miracles no one was hit. When the final round was expended, he was just standing there (we were all the ground) with a look of total surprise on his face.

I was both scared and furious at this idiot's actions!

SilverBullet432
01-12-14, 15:22
At least it didnt turn out like the gangnam style incident. Party time! Lol

SeriousStudent
01-12-14, 16:10
In the words of the great philosopher Ron White:

"You can't fix stupid."

Voodoochild
01-12-14, 16:44
It's almost as if they were all trying to outdo each other. One guy had a AR'd AK.

R0CKETMAN
01-12-14, 17:16
Dumb and soon deaf

Ryno12
01-12-14, 17:31
What? You guys don't do that at weddings? :confused:

Sent via Tapatalk

MountainRaven
01-12-14, 17:43
People do that here in Montanastan around New Years. One guy had the grave misfortune of getting caught doing it, this year (well last year. This year. Whatever).

lunchbox
01-12-14, 18:11
Apparently there is no shortage of ammo over there... If we sent all of our anti-gun liberals & politicians over there it would solve sooo many problems at once.

sandman99and9
01-12-14, 20:01
WTF is with those tards over in those countries and the constant shooting in the air ?? Do they think it makes them more manly or something ? I have seen so many of these videos and even in tightly packed crowds these guys are just randomly blasting rounds everywhere. I would be head punching every damn one of them !!

If my son/Daughter was getting married I don't think I would want a bunch of dumb asses to be shooting in the air as I was trying to dance or eat.

S.M.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-12-14, 20:07
At least none of them had been drinking.

I wonder if the other yahoos get tracer envy.

Airhasz
01-12-14, 21:29
No government is going to take automatic fire from this group of enthusiasts!

Mr blasty
01-12-14, 21:50
At least none of them had been drinking.

I wonder if the other yahoos get tracer envy.

Mooslimbs don't drink! It's against there religion! :p

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

C-grunt
01-12-14, 22:43
Looks like your typical Thursday night wedding in Iraq. You should see the convoy party with live band that drives around the streets all day before this.

PdxMotoxer
01-12-14, 23:27
This reminds me of the one where an uncle is doing that at a wedding and drops the muzzle
just low enough and pops the newly married groom in the head!!

i wont post it here but if you google "groom shot dead by uncle" there are a few posted.

MountainRaven
01-13-14, 00:11
WTF is with those tards over in those countries and the constant shooting in the air ?? Do they think it makes them more manly or something ? I have seen so many of these videos and even in tightly packed crowds these guys are just randomly blasting rounds everywhere. I would be head punching every damn one of them !!

If my son/Daughter was getting married I don't think I would want a bunch of dumb asses to be shooting in the air as I was trying to dance or eat.

S.M.

I ain't saying that it isn't stupid, but… I strongly recommend reading a history book, especially one concerning the ways that the Fourth of July and New Years Eve and pretty much any other major occasion was celebrated in this country until the last hundred years or so.

Short version, fireworks are just a more refined, safer way of achieving the same effects as shoot guns and even cannon into the night sky. The only difference is that we went from having guns to having fireworks to having automatic weapons while they went from having guns straight to having automatic weapons and fireworks, with no incremental step where the fireworks gradually replace the guns. And by now, the automatic weapons are probably an institution, making their replacement by fireworks somewhat less likely.

Mr blasty
01-13-14, 01:01
I ain't saying that it isn't stupid, but… I strongly recommend reading a history book, especially one concerning the ways that the Fourth of July and New Years Eve and pretty much any other major occasion was celebrated in this country until the last hundred years or so.

Short version, fireworks are just a more refined, safer way of achieving the same effects as shoot guns and even cannon into the night sky. The only difference is that we went from having guns to having fireworks to having automatic weapons while they went from having guns straight to having automatic weapons and fireworks, with no incremental step where the fireworks gradually replace the guns. And by now, the automatic weapons are probably an institution, making their replacement by fireworks somewhat less likely.

Population density wasn't anywhere near what it is now though.

Iraqgunz
01-13-14, 01:33
You haven't lived until you are in Iraq and they either win or lose a football match. They fire everything into the air to include PKM's and I think I heard a DsHK as well.

Mr blasty
01-13-14, 01:45
You haven't lived until you are in Iraq and they either win or lose a football match. They fire everything into the air to include PKM's and I think I heard a DsHK as well.

How are you still alive? Or rather how are they for that matter??? :eek:

Iraqgunz
01-13-14, 01:56
You stay indoors. It's not like you can shoot them for doing it. It's "normal" over there.

How are you still alive? Or rather how are they for that matter??? :eek:

Arctic1
01-13-14, 02:38
New Years Eve in Kosovo in 2001 we estimated around 10000 shots fired in our AO alone, to include a DsHK.

We were out trying to catch people shooting....:p

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-13-14, 15:29
And by now, the automatic weapons are probably an institution, making their replacement by fireworks somewhat less likely.

Who here would give up FAs and tracers for pull-pops and sparklers!!!

This still goes on in Detroit.

Ok, bad example..

sandman99and9
01-13-14, 18:15
I have heard shots fired many times in my AO for new years or the 4th but what I don't get is all these guys doing it in the middle of weddings and parties packed with friends and family. I love shooting and would love to be able to shoot FA in the sky but not at a party or wedding. I just don't get it :(

S.M.

Trajan
01-13-14, 22:42
and I think I heard a DsHK as well.

Holy...

Didn't Allied forces confiscate those type of weapons, or were they allowed to keep them? Or they just hid them well until after the games?

SteyrAUG
01-13-14, 23:53

How many times in the last 100 years has somebody been killed in the US at a wedding by celebratory gunfire? Pulling up crap from over 100 years ago and trying to make a case for equivalency with what others are currently doing now with great frequency is absurd.

Moose-Knuckle
01-14-14, 03:06
I didn't realize Cheaper Than Dirt peddle their goods over there . . .

C-grunt
01-14-14, 09:36
Holy...

Didn't Allied forces confiscate those type of weapons, or were they allowed to keep them? Or they just hid them well until after the games?

Probably the police force shooting them off.

RMiller
01-14-14, 10:12

Like the cheaper than dirt catalog threw up all over it.

They can keep them shenanigans over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Straight Shooter
01-14-14, 16:20
Just seeing this. HOLEE SHIT would I leave...and FAST.

Mr blasty
01-14-14, 17:18
How many times in the last 100 years has somebody been killed in the US at a wedding by celebratory gunfire? Pulling up crap from over 100 years ago and trying to make a case for equivalency with what others are currently doing now with great frequency is absurd.

I remember hearing about a case where someone was hit in the head by a stray round from a desert Eagle from about a mile and a half away during the holidays here in the US.

SeriousStudent
01-14-14, 18:54

Chortle. :D

FlyingHunter
01-14-14, 19:39
Party's over - I don't feel so good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXRbA1GiGtk

RWH24
01-15-14, 00:23
What? You guys don't do that at weddings? :confused:

Sent via Tapatalk
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1321/4777050/20377641/403807637.jpg

SteyrAUG
01-15-14, 01:14
I remember hearing about a case where someone was hit in the head by a stray round from a desert Eagle from about a mile and a half away during the holidays here in the US.

Again, not quite the same. Now if somebody had pulled out a DE at a wedding and started shooting to celebrate then you'd have equivalency.

Sadly we have a dipshit contingent in this country that will shoot guns into the air during New Years or the 4th, but it's not even close to what happens at weddings in the Middle East with great frequency.