PDA

View Full Version : When 'magic' MA meets fist

WillBrink
01-12-14, 15:00
You all see this before?

I always get an LOL from this vid. The martial art called Kiai is a farce and the "masters" energy is all that's needed to knock people down, until someone punches you in your stupid face. As PT Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute."

So said "master" of Kiai takes on a wager he can beat a MMA fighter... To me, this vid is a metaphor for life in general: when fantasy meets reality, it tends to hurt! :dirol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhhWcRGRtOI

Abraham
01-12-14, 15:05
This video reminds of the fakirs in India who claim they can fly from a sitting position - when all they really do is continuously hop a few inches off the pad they sit on so they have a tendency to look like wannabe frogs...

WillBrink
01-12-14, 15:11
This video reminds of the fakirs in India who claim they can fly from a sitting position - when all they really do is continuously hop a few inches off the pad they sit on so they have a tendency to look like wannabe frogs...

Have you seen the tests with those idiots? They are pretty funny. Even shown to be simply hopping around, they claim they were levitating. But, this one of course may cost you some teeth when someone does not fall over from your magic MA moves.

fixit69
01-12-14, 15:44
This is truly funny. These guys have been a joke, and this is audio visual proof.

HES
01-12-14, 22:46
Hokey religions... Blaster... All that

fixit69
01-12-14, 22:49
The force is NOT strong with this one...

sinlessorrow
01-12-14, 23:45
The force is NOT strong with this one...

Bahahaha I was just about to post this!

SeriousStudent
01-12-14, 23:55
Good heavens, Ray Charles could have seen that beat-down coming.

But it's well-deserved, nonetheless. ;)

gunrunner505
01-13-14, 19:06
Dude needs a band aid. He got a boo boo.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

skydivr
01-13-14, 19:17
"Remember the Force, Luke".....:)

Moose-Knuckle
01-14-14, 02:57
An oldie but a goodie, those Black Belts that the master is throwing around his Dojo remind of the idiots that attend televangelist's mega-churches. Benny Hinn seems to have these same powers . . .

TriviaMonster
01-14-14, 11:20
That was awesome. I've never fallen over from just watching Kiai! Of course it was the laughter probably. Wasn't it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

murphman
01-14-14, 17:38
Will thank you sir.

Today being the first day of what will be a month of dealing with auditors I am going to have to watch this every evening before heading home. This is internet gold, not sure where you found it but I am sure there is more :D