PDA

View Full Version : Greg Brophy for Colorado Governor

levik97
01-13-14, 20:24
Is anyone else supporting Greg Brophy for governor in Colorado? I know him personally and I think he would be a great governor. He was one of the most staunch opponents to the gun control bills introduced last year. I think he can be a real leader unlike our current weasel in office now. He will also represent those of us here in rural Colorado very well, something that few people on the front range can do (in my opinion). BTW, he's tied with Hickenlooper at the polls and is the number 1 Republican candidate. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else is supporting him and if not, who are you supporting?

Levi

THCDDM4
01-14-14, 12:50
Is anyone else supporting Greg Brophy for governor in Colorado? I know him personally and I think he would be a great governor. He was one of the most staunch opponents to the gun control bills introduced last year. I think he can be a real leader unlike our current weasel in office now. He will also represent those of us here in rural Colorado very well, something that few people on the front range can do (in my opinion). BTW, he's tied with Hickenlooper at the polls and is the number 1 Republican candidate. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else is supporting him and if not, who are you supporting?

Levi

Greg Brophy would make a great governor and I support him/will vote for him. I'd vote for anyone other than Hickenlooper really, but Brophy has my confidence that he will do well for Colorado and ALL of it's residents, not just the city folk.

Can't wait for the traitor/tyrant Hickenlooper to be gone...

LowSpeed_HighDrag
01-15-14, 01:52
Brophy is the man. I recently saw some article about Tancredo having an anti-gun history, that guy is the ruiner of Colorado elections and I pray he has enough brains to bow out this time. I really want Brophy to win, however I feel that our blue state may continue this trend for sometime to come.

levik97
01-15-14, 22:05
Brophy is the man. I recently saw some article about Tancredo having an anti-gun history, that guy is the ruiner of Colorado elections and I pray he has enough brains to bow out this time. I really want Brophy to win, however I feel that our blue state may continue this trend for sometime to come.

Although I think it's very possible that we will continue to be blue, I have seen a lot of conservatives take a stand who very often found it too big of a hassle to go vote. I think the turnout in this election will be a lot bigger than it has been previously and I think that the majority of these people will be on the right. Just look at the recall elections. I could also be very wrong.

Levi

vitiaz
01-16-14, 00:00
Brophy is a putz...did absolutely nothing to help out with the recalls. Tancredo on the other hand helped out with the recall effort and is a solid 2nd amendment supporter. My fear is that the CO GOP will probably screw up the whole process and everyone will get beat up in the primaries...meanwhile the 'Looper just sits back & smiles (while cashing another check from Bloomberg...). We need to focus on gettin' the 'Looper out not having a GOP circular firing squad.

Just my $0.02...

levik97
01-16-14, 00:41
Brophy is a putz...did absolutely nothing to help out with the recalls. Tancredo on the other hand helped out with the recall effort and is a solid 2nd amendment supporter. My fear is that the CO GOP will probably screw up the whole process and everyone will get beat up in the primaries...meanwhile the 'Looper just sits back & smiles (while cashing another check from Bloomberg...). We need to focus on gettin' the 'Looper out not having a GOP circular firing squad.

Just my $0.02...

Solid 2A supporter? http://www.nytimes.com/1999/06/21/us/congressman-from-littleton-explains-vote-for-gun-control.html
Maybe I'm biased because I know Greg Brophy, hell my science teacher was his high school wrestling partner (BTW Brophy was really good at wrestling, not that it matters), but I don't think we have ever had a better candidate for governor. He actually has a backbone and he is very adamant about our 2nd Amendment right. I don't necessarily have anything against Tancredo but I get the feeling he is more of a Boehner/Cantor/Ryan Republican whereas Brophy is a true conservative.

Levi

vitiaz
01-16-14, 23:48
>He actually has a backbone

Oh yeah...he's backing in-state tuition for illegals. Some 'backbone'...

vitiaz
01-16-14, 23:52
Even Nuge is backing Tancredo...

http://kdvr.com/2013/12/09/ted-nugents-fundraising-pitch-for-tom-tancredo/

levik97
01-17-14, 00:17
>He actually has a backbone

Oh yeah...he's backing in-state tuition for illegals. Some 'backbone'...

At this point, I'm more worried about what freedoms I'm going to have as an adult. I'm concerned about whether or not I'm going to be able to legally protect my future family. Greg Brophy historically has stood against infringement on our 2A rights and Tancredo has not. This is a huge issue for me.

I don't necessarily agree with in-state tuition for illegals but I think there are bigger issues right now. Also, I know for a fact that Brophy didn't just go half-cocked and vote for that, he is the kind of guy that thinks long and hard and makes tough decisions that he believes is right. Do you think he was thinking about election when he voted for that? It's not like he thought it would be a huge hit with Republicans.

Levi