PDA

View Full Version : Du-Ha Gun Rack

Fireman1291
01-14-14, 17:11
When I first bought my 2014 Tundra Double Cab I realized I had a lot of unused real estate under my back seat. I started to look for a storage unit that would allow the storage of some truck essentials like a tow strap, med kit, shovel, jumper cables and of course a rifle or two.

Thats when I found the Du-Ha storage unit after a google search. After living with it for the last month I really don't know how a utilitarian man could go without it. It does everything I need it to do. I tried to keep the video simple and short and sweet. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIgorTTlpYE

skydivr
01-14-14, 17:17
I've had one for years in my Silverado...love it.

tower59
01-14-14, 18:49
Have had a Du-Ha for about 3 years in my Tundra, with similar great experience. It's a little pricey for what it is, but it does its job very well. Good stuff to really add some utility to otherwise hard to use space.

SteveL
01-14-14, 19:56
I've thought about getting one for my Tundra on a few occasions. Maybe I should bite the bullet.

Vandal
01-14-14, 21:21
Had one in my Silverado, found it to be very useful. A little pricey but does it's job very well.

Fireman1291
01-15-14, 05:54
Have had a Du-Ha for about 3 years in my Tundra, with similar great experience. It's a little pricey for what it is, but it does its job very well. Good stuff to really add some utility to otherwise hard to use space.

Yeah you can find them for under MSRP if you look around. I'm loving this thing!