PDA

View Full Version : Excellent customer service from Dale Fricke

jck397
01-19-14, 17:45
I just wanted to publicly acknowledge the great customer service I got from Dale Fricke last week. I had ordered a kydex holster for my Walther PPQ from another vendor, and had a work qualification scheduled within their posted wait time (I was hoping they would make it, but no guarantee). When I reached the Monday before the qualification, which was set for that Friday morning, with no updates I started looking for other options, thinking I would have to pick up a cheapo universal nylon holster. But just for kicks I decided to check with some of the major kydex makers just to see if they had anything already made they could rush out the door. I left Mr. Fricke a message and he called back within two hours and said that he didn't have anything on the shelf, but that he would make something up and overnight it so I would get it on Thursday, with no charge for a rush order. Lo and behold, my holster was waiting for me when I got home on Wednesday afternoon! The quality was everything I expected, and it's so comfortable I've actually forgotten I was wearing a gun. I wholeheartedly recommend Mr. Fricke's holsters for both their excellent craftsmanship as well as his above-and-beyond customer service!