PDA

View Full Version : Geissele gas block fit under Centurion CMR rail?

user
01-22-14, 23:12
Searched, and couldn't find anything. Does anyone have a CMR with a Geissele Super Gas block? Does it fit?

Thanks !

Iraqgunz
01-23-14, 00:00
No it won't work. It will touch the bottom of the rail.

user
01-23-14, 23:12
Thanks Iraqguns. I appreciate that. Do you happen to know of one that does work with the CMR? It seems as though I can't find a Centurion Arms gas block in stock anywhere. Thanks again.

Big Bronze Rim
01-23-14, 23:47
I am using the Black River Tactical Micro Pin GB and it has a very tiny amount of clearance(a couple of thou). I wanted a bit more. A little bit of file work on the bottom and I have plenty of clearance and a pinned GB. Great product for the money.

Iraqgunz
01-24-14, 00:25
I contacted Roy at Weapon Outfitters. You can also modify the one from Clint, if you are Ok, with refinishing the bottom of the gas block.

Thanks Iraqguns. I appreciate that. Do you happen to know of one that does work with the CMR? It seems as though I can't find a Centurion Arms gas block in stock anywhere. Thanks again.

user
01-25-14, 11:29
I contacted Roy at Weapon Outfitters. You can also modify the one from Clint, if you are Ok, with refinishing the bottom of the gas block.

Thanks Iraqgunz! Got one inbound. Really appreciate the help. Take care.