PDA

View Full Version : RRA - Lar-8's Are Trickiling IN!

Wolverine
05-17-08, 12:54
I recently stop in my local gun sporting store, Mega Sports Firearms.Com, in Plainfield Il. I was looking for a rifle to purchase, maybe a CZ-58 or RRA-223. For the heck of it I asked the salesperson if any RRA Lar-8's have come in. I was fully expecting to hear, Nope we are all still waiting, maybe when Hell freezes over! Instead I got this disgruntled look from the guy. He said, Yep we got a Lar-8 A4, one mind you! Heck, he said,I was waiting for my Government rebate check to come in , And I was going to snatch it up! Well I jumped on it instead, And bought some LMT iron sights for it. This is the 16"mid-length version with Hogue grip, 2-stage match trigger, Wilson chrome-moly barrel 1-10 twist, A2 flash hider, 6 positon tactical car stock. It is rated 1-1/2 " moa at 100 yards. Not bad for this powerful round in a short barrel. This is a big store yet this is only their 2 rifle to come in. But at least the flow has started!

Vendetta
05-17-08, 13:10
Sounds like when I sold my first AR and went to the local shop to get the FFL and fax info to send to an online dealer so they could ship the LMT there. Turns out he got one of each of the completel LMT rifles they're offering now. The guy that got the MRP one... holy geeze... very very nice rifle!!