PDA

View Full Version : The decline and fall of the American empire

Denali
01-27-14, 22:59
http://rabbipruzansky.com/2012/11/07/the-decline-and-fall-of-the-american-empire/

A devastating appraisal from the Rabbi just after the 2012 elections, and spot on! This is why I fear the USA is doomed, and that not off in some distant future, but in single digits of years!

The mass media’s complicity in Obama’s re-election cannot be denied. One example suffices. In 2004, CBS News forged a letter in order to imply that President Bush did not fulfill his Air National Guard service during the Vietnam War, all to impugn Bush and impair his re-election prospects. In 2012, President Obama insisted – famously – during the second debate that he had stated all along that the Arab attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi was “terror” (a lie that Romney fumbled and failed to exploit). Yet, CBS News sat on a tape of an interview with Obama in which Obama specifically avoided and rejected the claim of terrorism – on the day after the attack – clinging to the canard about the video. (This snippet of a “60 Minutes” interview was not revealed - until two days ago!) In effect, CBS News fabricated evidence in order to harm a Republican president, and suppressed evidence in order to help a Democratic president. Simply shameful, as was the media’s disregard of any scandal or story that could have jeopardized the Obama re-election.

sammage
01-28-14, 08:06
You know the article is over a year out of date, right?

DreadPirateMoyer
01-28-14, 08:25
You know the article is over a year out of date, right?

You know he pointed out its date IN THE FIRST SENTENCE OF HIS POST, right?

tb-av
01-28-14, 08:59
Yep, call it what you will but the media is already preparing us for a first real "State of the dictatorship" address tonight.

(a lie that Romney fumbled and failed to exploit) I think, if America can be saved and restored, the next real POTUS will have to say to the public... ok, I'm here to debate the Democtats, Media and RINOs as the collective they are. They are going to have to get up there and call a spade a spade and hope they can convince enough non voting Americans to get out there and take the country back. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening......

brickboy240
01-28-14, 09:58
There will be no REAL debate.

Why?

Because the conservatives and Libertarians do not control the messaging.

Remember the debates during the last 2 election cycles? Remember what a total sham they were? Moderators that either wrote books favoring the left's candidate (Gwen Eiffel) or moderators that HELPED the left's candidate when he hit a rough patch in the back and forth.

If you think some conservative firebrand is going to rake Hillary over the coals on national tv about Benghazi or some other issue...you are delusional. The media will not even come CLOSE to letting this happen.

When you do not control the media...you don't get to ask tough questions. You don't even get a chance to put forth a candidate that has enough backbone to ask remotely tough questions.

Examples? McCain and Romney.

Also...do you see Jeb Bush or Chris Christie really going for the jugular on Hillary? Oh please...as if that would ever happen!

-brickboy240

sammage
01-28-14, 10:26
You know he pointed out its date IN THE FIRST SENTENCE OF HIS POST, right?

My point was that do we really need to litter GD with old articles, as opposed to timely ones? ;)

SteyrAUG
01-28-14, 11:22
My God...a Rabbi has discovered media bias.

montanadave
01-28-14, 11:37
My God...a Rabbi has discovered media bias.

Oy Vey!