PDA

View Full Version : Adams Arms Gas Block Drive Rod Conversion

VooDoo6Actual
05-17-08, 16:58
redaction

ddemis
05-19-08, 01:06
Looks like a great system! I like the fact it has less moving parts then other systems and easy maintenance through the front of the gas block.I hope someone can post some feedback and pics.

billybronco
05-23-08, 15:06
500.00????

JESUS....

Might as well buy another upper.

ddemis
05-24-08, 12:26
I know it is pricey but that design looks strong with a one piece rod and the adjustable gas system is a great feature. It also allows easy maintenance through the front gas block unlike some other systems.

mat10x
07-01-08, 22:45
been reading about carrier tilt. has adams arms adressed this? saw the ADC system and LWRC has with carrier tilt pads on the bottom of the bcg.

thx.

Iraqgunz
07-02-08, 05:28
Any thoughts on how secure this system is since it clamps or screws to the barrel rather than pinning? Is it a foolproof system that will prevent you from ensure that the gas port hole isn't partially obscured?

Robb Jensen
07-02-08, 05:51
Any thoughts on how secure this system is since it clamps or screws to the barrel rather than pinning? Is it a foolproof system that will prevent you from ensure that the gas port hole isn't partially obscured?

IHMO having not shot one of these:
I don't trust a clamping or set screwed gas block on a direct impingement AR, I would surely not start trusting either on mechanical system nor on a piston gun.

Pinned is the way for gas blocks, but many haven't yet experienced this enlightenment.

Iraqgunz
07-02-08, 13:18
gotm4?

I agree. I am no fan of clamped/ screwed on stuff like this which would probably ensure that I wouldn't purchase one. Unless something could convince me otherwise.

IHMO having not shot one of these:
I don't trust a clamping or set screwed gas block on a direct impingement AR, I would surely not start trusting either on mechanical system nor on a piston gun.

Pinned is the way for gas blocks, but many haven't yet experienced this enlightenment.