PDA

View Full Version : What the well dressed D Bag is wearing this season

WillBrink
01-28-14, 13:22
So I'm walking through a clothing store, and I see this. The end is nigh my friends. :shout::help::shout:

SteyrAUG
01-28-14, 14:48
Every reference on that shirt is lost on me.

Want to decipher it for me? Closest I can come up with is FU North Korea but I'm pretty sure that isn't the intended message.

WillBrink
01-28-14, 14:57
Every reference on that shirt is lost on me.

Want to decipher it for me? Closest I can come up with is FU North Korea but I'm pretty sure that isn't the intended message.

You're guess as good as mine. Just a bunch of nonsensical terms put together to get what, I don't know. It's now come down to just putting random military oriented words, with random unrelated symbols, and selling it to idiots it appears. The "military army" which was started in 1982? I don't even....

SteyrAUG
01-28-14, 15:16
You're guess as good as mine. Just a bunch of nonsensical terms put together to get what, I don't know. It's now come down to just putting random military oriented words, with random unrelated symbols, and selling it to idiots it appears. The "military army" which was started in 1982? I don't even....

To me looks about as harmless as a GI Joe shirt. I wouldn't get too worked up over it. Doesn't even come close to Tapout shirts for D bag ID.

Besides the people in China who wrote all that crap don't have a firm grasp on English.

deadlyfire
01-28-14, 15:18
Seems like business as usual for the fashion world.

tb-av
01-28-14, 15:33
wow... that makes your head hurt just thinking about it... FUBU crossed up with DKNY? FutNiK?

ra2bach
01-28-14, 20:16
at least they got the F and the K in the right place...

lunchbox
01-28-14, 20:36
uhhhmmmm.... never mind gotta find a aspirin.

BoringGuy45
01-28-14, 21:47
I have no clue what that shirt even means. I'm guessing it's my lack of fluency in Engrish.

ralph
01-28-14, 22:08
I have no clue what that shirt even means. I'm guessing it's my lack of fluency in Engrish.

Me too, I stared at that pic for well over a minute, trying to figure out what any of that was supposed to mean....

PD Sgt.
01-28-14, 22:30
Perhaps it is meant to identify one as a tier one funk operator?

Personally, I agree the Tap Out stuff tends to be a better indicator of potential Dbaggery.

lunchbox
01-28-14, 23:36
In JKD/Wing Chun/Hung Gar class the running joke is that if someone is wearing a tap out hat/shirt, that's the first thing their going to do.

eodinert
01-29-14, 03:07
This makes as much sense as the English language stickers in the windows of Afghan taxi cabs.

Abraxas
01-29-14, 03:37
They should give them away free with purchase of every football bat.

Abraxas
01-29-14, 03:40
Doesn't even come close to Tapout shirts for D bag ID.

Yep, but don't forget about the Affliction stuff

jpmuscle
01-29-14, 05:43
This makes as much sense as the English language stickers in the windows of Afghan taxi cabs.

For real?? Lmao...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

filthy phil
01-29-14, 06:11
Sears sells "latin pride" shirts.
I called and asked if they had any "white pride" shirts
:)

montanadave
01-29-14, 08:31
Just so we're clear, my Ed Hardy shit is still GTG?

Abraham
01-29-14, 09:22
I am offended by the misuse of the noble d bag as a pejorative - this is an instrument all men should appreciate...

Abraham
01-29-14, 12:52
Sheesh, I hope I didn't throw cold water on this thread, I was only offering a little tongue in cheek humor.

3 AE
01-29-14, 16:21
Sheesh, I hope I didn't throw cold water on this thread, I was only offering a little tongue in cheek humor.

Nah, that was just a pause for most of us looking up what "pejorative" means in the dictionary! I find these descriptions of the "D" most applicable.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=douchebag

I don't find the "D" word derogatory to men at all. It goes with the territory. Like being called an A-Hole, bastard, SOB, prick, etc. Now being called the "C" word would get me riled up. Pondering further, if someone called me "Hillary", I'd go full friggen retard in a heartbeat!

Moose-Knuckle
01-29-14, 16:36
Sorry, but I had a couple of Zoolander flash backs when I read this thread.

JusticeM4
01-29-14, 19:03
To me looks about as harmless as a GI Joe shirt. I wouldn't get too worked up over it. Doesn't even come close to Tapout shirts for D bag ID.

Besides the people in China who wrote all that crap don't have a firm grasp on English.

+1

Don't take this sh1t too seriously guys. I usually just laugh and move on. There are other things in life to worry about...

PdxMotoxer
01-31-14, 19:33
Seen this before but straining my brain to think where.

I'm thinking it has something to do with a video game.
(but i could and usually am wrong) lol

krisjon
02-01-14, 12:57
At least those shirts are laughable because they don't make sense. Unlike Urban Outfitter's hipster wear last year with real Ranger Scrolls and other insignia.