PDA

View Full Version : I am afraid of my government!

Denali
01-28-14, 22:40
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/60772

I wonder how much of the Marxist base, still truly cling to the propaganda spewed by the Marxist party and its media apparatus? Have you noticed how the same people that mocked those of us who asked those ridiculously simple, common sense questions about Obama and his mysterious background, now simply argue to justify his, or his parties Orwellian totalitarianism? How does it feel, knowing that you are living in an emerging Marxist/Leninist state?

Lakely cited the growing list of actions taken against those who have expressed criticism. It includes Dinesh D’Souza who produced a documentary about Obama’s life, “Obama’s America” and who was arrested on felony charges for violating campaign finance law. “This is beyond absurd—especially in light of what the FBI and IRS have found not worthy of any investigation, let alone indictment” in the past. A Hollywood group of conservatives, the only one there, received an IRS demand for its complete donor list; this is a repeat of similar demands of Tea Party groups seeking non-profit status. James O’Keefe, whose Project Veritas exposed the nonprofit status of the leftist ACORN, is being audited as was Frank VanderSloot, a big Republican donor as was conservative journalist Wayne Allen Root—twice. The list keeps growing.

The Heartland Institute was subjected to the stealing of its confidential budget and planning documents by global warming activist Peter Gleick “for the purpose of harassing” its donors, but no action has been taken against him by law enforcement authorities.

“Never in the history of this country have we seen such a broad and coordinated abuse of the government’s power to threaten criminal prosecution and ruin the lives and livelihoods of people the President and his party see as political ‘enemies’”, says Lakely.

Mauser KAR98K
01-28-14, 23:14
We must do what the Whites did not achieve during the Bolshevik revolution. Win. Buy it cheap, stack it deep. Pressure those to be true to their oaths.

uffdaphil
01-29-14, 06:22
Much of the Marxist base does not even self identify as such. The New Left of the sixties, long in control of the media and academia, has succeeded in separating the values from the label. Most young Progressives think commies are just a right wing bogieman even as they advocate for every plank in the Red platform. Useful idiots are not an endangered species.

Doc Safari
02-05-14, 15:32
My girlfriend is starting to caution me to not talk about certain things on the phone, like GMO foods.

Yes, it's getting that bad and she's not the only paranoid person I've run across lately.

I'm even starting to wonder if we are doomed this time.

Belmont31R
02-05-14, 16:05
Not surprised, and the media continues to cover up all of the corruption.

NWPilgrim
02-05-14, 19:42
My girlfriend is starting to caution me to not talk about certain things on the phone, like GMO foods.

Yes, it's getting that bad and she's not the only paranoid person I've run across lately.

I'm even starting to wonder if we are doomed this time.

We are doomed. Neither major party disputes the need to pillage and oppress. It is only a matter of how it will play out, and how long it will take.