PDA

View Full Version : How to troll a sniper

sandman99and9
02-01-14, 12:49
So what do you do when a sniper has you pinned down ? Answer, troll the shit out of him :)

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/13049/Trolling-a-Sniper

I was laughing my butt off watching this. I wish it had a translator though. Any ideas of where this might be ?

S.M.

montanadave
02-01-14, 13:02
I'm not positive, but I think those guys are the Chechen bobsled team at their dormitory in Sochi.

JBecker 72
02-01-14, 13:39
I was dying laughing. Guess you can have fun in pretty much any situation.

3 AE
02-01-14, 16:05
:lol::lol::lol: OMG! I'm laid up with a cold, fever, cough, wheezing, etc. and I hit the link. Holy crap, I'm laughing so hard that it triggers a coughing spasm that I thought I'd die from. My sides are splitting so bad that it feels like I tore some muscles. Dude, THAT was entertainment. That is by far the funniest thing I've seen this year. Kudos to you. By the way, translation at the end. "You can't shoot worth sheet. My blind 80 year old grandmother is a better shot, you goatf***er!." That link is definitely going into my favorites.

Moose-Knuckle
02-01-14, 16:51
Good stuff for sure!

sandman99and9
02-01-14, 19:15
:lol::lol::lol: OMG! I'm laid up with a cold, fever, cough, wheezing, etc. and I hit the link. Holy crap, I'm laughing so hard that it triggers a coughing spasm that I thought I'd die from. My sides are splitting so bad that it feels like I tore some muscles. Dude, THAT was entertainment. That is by far the funniest thing I've seen this year. Kudos to you. By the way, translation at the end. "You can't shoot worth sheet. My blind 80 year old grandmother is a better shot, you goatf***er!." That link is definitely going into my favorites.

Hope you get better soon !!

S.M.

SteyrAUG
02-01-14, 19:28
That was ****ing awesome.

R0CKETMAN
02-01-14, 19:57
That's funny.....Would love to see a 50cal take out the corner of the bldg.

Safetyhit
02-01-14, 20:04
Do you guys really believe the sniper couldn't tell that was a prop? Sure you could hear gunfire but who knows what else he was shooting at? Didn't appear to be the dummy because not only wasn't it hit but there were no rounds either wizzing or landing nearby that were discernable. Not to be a killjoy but something was missing fellas.

C-grunt
02-01-14, 20:39
Sounds like super sonic cracks to me. Plus this sniper could be a dude with an iron sighted AK 200 yards out. Probably can't tell its fake.

ICANHITHIMMAN
02-01-14, 21:46
I did not think it was funny at all, I feel like a dork now.

Eurodriver
02-01-14, 21:47
Do you guys really believe the sniper couldn't tell that was a prop? Sure you could hear gunfire but who knows what else he was shooting at? Didn't appear to be the dummy because not only wasn't it hit but there were no rounds either wizzing or landing nearby that were discernable. Not to be a killjoy but something was missing fellas.

If he is shooting from the ground, the rounds wouldn't be landing nearby as they would be sailing upwards. Probably doesn't have an optic so he has no idea it's fake - although any intelligent person would be able to tell something was amiss due to the bobble-head effect going on.

There is definitely a supersonic crack going by as each round is fired. Wizzing wouldn't necessarily be heard unless there was a ricochet.

Campbell
02-01-14, 21:54

:cool:

SteyrAUG
02-01-14, 23:49

In that part of the world, absolutely I believe a sniper might be tricked by a muppet on a stick.

Scoby
02-02-14, 00:02
I'm thinking Syria but, not certain.

Those guys were getting a big kick out of it whether or not the dummy was being shot at or not.
They needed a guy on their flank to spot this shooter and take him out. That would be more fun if you ask me.

3 AE
02-02-14, 00:09
Guys, Does it really matter if this video is fake, or if the shooter can't tell he's being f***ed with? Or if there's a supersonic crack? Or if the guy with the rifle isn't laughing his ass off throwing a few rounds downrange? It's friggen funny because they're laughing with sincerity. Just like when you were in a fraternity pranking someone or with your best friends pulling some shit on someone. Geez some of you know how to spoil a moment. I suggest you 1. Drink plenty of alcohol. 2. Smoke some shit. 3. Go to a strip joint. 4. Do all of the above. Then go watch the video. :suicide2:

Tzed250
02-02-14, 05:47
OK, my sides hurt now! Absuh friggen lootlee high larious!!!

Ryno12
02-02-14, 06:40

Don't feel bad. I found the comedic relief to be only slightly better than Bob Sagot on AFHV. Long way from side pain hilarity.

Sent via Tapatalk

Whiskey_Bravo
02-02-14, 08:52
The funniest part was how funny those guys thought it was. Finding a little comic relief in a shit situation is always a good thing, even if it is a jacket draped over a broom stick.

Magic_Salad0892
02-02-14, 14:22
I love it. I love how much fun those guys were having even more.

TehLlama
02-03-14, 14:19
I think the really cruel irony is if they weren't bothering to look back, just to make that one guy angry and low on ammunition.