PDA

View Full Version : NY SAFE (Have you registered):

Mac5.56
02-01-14, 23:18
The time is approaching and I am curious how many of you have registered your evil guns, why you did it, and what the process was like?

I sold all of my evil guns after the SAFE act was passed, but those of you that decided to keep them what did you do?

EricSF
02-02-14, 00:15
New Yorkers should follow Connecticut's lead!

Connecticut Gun Owners Revolt; Refuse to Register Firearms & Magazines
http://www.infowars.com/connecticut-gun-owners-revolt-refuse-to-register-firearms-magazines/

black22rifle
02-02-14, 00:16
The time is approaching and I am curious how many of you have registered your evil guns, why you did it, and what the process was like?

I sold all of my evil guns after the SAFE act was passed, but those of you that decided to keep them what did you do?

Oh i get it...wink wink.

Hehuhates
03-13-14, 01:48
No. I have not. I'm not going to either.

aguila327
03-13-14, 04:33
I'd like to know how they plan on identifying the owners who don't.

I just tell them to either not fight with the wife (most common cause of unwanted secrets being spilled) or lie to them and tell them u sold them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

TAZ
03-13-14, 12:02
I'd like to know how they plan on identifying the owners who don't.

I just tell them to either not fight with the wife (most common cause of unwanted secrets being spilled) or lie to them and tell them u sold them.

I foresee a number of "anonymous" tips, or "confidential informant" related events should the state chose to try and enforce this. Same as in CT. Given all we know about technology today, to think the government has no clue who owns what is naive at best.

Hehuhates
03-14-14, 08:20
I would think most arrests will come from traffic stops or guy's getting caught hunting etc.. A tip isn't going to warrant them going to your house, that would be too much like door to door confiscation. We see in CT. how riled people get when it's just a rumor. No state wants to go there.

aguila327
03-14-14, 08:55
I foresee a number of "anonymous" tips, or "confidential informant" related events should the state chose to try and enforce this. Same as in CT. Given all we know about technology today, to think the government has no clue who owns what is naive at best.

In all reality I can't see how its possible to discover who has a banned weapon via technology. Espe vCard ally if you've had it for a few years.

Unless your bragging about your resistance on the internet or other sites it should be difficult to find these persons refusing to comply.

I just can't see them going through all those old blue forms which my now retired FFL sent to the government, but I guess if they really want to they can find out anything.

joshrunkle35
03-14-14, 10:39
At some point it will be illegal to breathe improperly in NY. Compliance with an illegal law that targets its citizenry in order to punish conservative elements within society is ridiculous. Staying and hoping things will get better is equally ridiculous.

I would recommend getting in a lifeboat when the ship is sinking.

Mozart
06-30-14, 01:50
At some point it will be illegal to breathe improperly in NY. Compliance with an illegal law that targets its citizenry in order to punish conservative elements within society is ridiculous. Staying and hoping things will get better is equally ridiculous.

Thank you. Get out fellas. You're being told that you are not welcome, and they are passing laws to make your culture a felony. Leave. I'm moving to Virginia in Aug 2015. We really should heed the warning. These people are very dangerous.

Mozart
06-30-14, 01:52
I foresee a number of "anonymous" tips, or "confidential informant"

Are you aware of the $500 reward for turning someone in?

They have created a citizen spy network a la east Germany. If everything in totality doesn't scare you, you don't know world history.

Airhasz
06-30-14, 06:09

It already smells like sh!t in NY, im sure breathing is troublesome.

platoonDaddy
01-31-15, 06:19
Another NY confiscation case, dang they are wack'o.

http://www.dark-storm.com/images/lif/WeinsteinvNassau.pdf

plaintiff and his son argued over washing machine, wife called police.

everyone back to norm, police arrive, demand surrender all firearms, they refuse

Police return take possession of firearms and now refuse to return

jpmuscle
01-31-15, 06:28
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/31/f1755bfc6bef425d8e343d09a72d94fe.jpg

Basically.

HKGuns
01-31-15, 08:39
There were some intelligent Jews in the 30's who saw what was coming and got out before it all fell apart. They lived.

While not a great comparison, there are parallels for the firearm crowd, although, obviously far less serious in nature.

Why a gun owner would remain in NY is beyond any reasonable comprehension. There are a lot of good States out there, pick one and move.You will be sending them a message by leaving, if enough of you decide to leave perhaps things will change. Though doubtful.

m1a_scoutguy
06-22-15, 23:22
http://blog.timesunion.com/capitol/archives/237510/state-doesnt-appeal-foil-case-gun-stats-released/
I guess a few peeps bought into it. Over all the population pretty much said SUCK IT "AC" ! :p :p :nono: One step at a time !

jpmuscle
06-22-15, 23:36
Of those that did register a majority if not significant portion are likely LEOs who did so as a condition of employment.

Hehuhates
06-24-15, 09:09
The spin has started. People didn't register their "assault weapons" because they couldn't pass a background check. http://wnyt.com/article/stories/S3834215.shtml?cat=300

Flankenstein
06-24-15, 11:16

Wow. Not sure if serious.

Doc Safari
06-24-15, 11:17
Those dang boating accidents. The lakes and rivers must be full of firearms.