PDA

View Full Version : Nfa gun trust NH

rapomstage3
02-05-14, 18:39
Please recommend me someone affordable. I'm really tempted to use one of these cheap online services.

glock21xxx
02-05-14, 18:42
Please recommend me someone affordable. I'm really tempted to use one of these cheap online services.

I used quicken willmaker and paid 5 bucks to have my class 3 dealer review it.

rapomstage3
02-05-14, 18:47
I did that too and had it notarized but I'm not sure who to have look it over.

glock21xxx
02-05-14, 19:22

If you have a local class 3 dealer, maybe give them a call and see if they can do a spot check for you.

mattg1024
03-17-14, 07:59
Did you find someone to do your trust? I'm in southern ME and also looking into one.

jandbj
03-17-14, 13:39
Try Jason Major in Concord. He drew up a buddy's trust.

Having him do everything was $500 though.

I'm currently waiting on a price from Colleen Walker in Brookline for mine.

sveesix
04-02-14, 10:56
This stuff is really simple. I modified a Quicken trust myself and have had no issues.

PM me if you'd like some help.

mattg1024
04-02-14, 12:13
This stuff is really simple. I modified a Quicken trust myself and have had no issues.

PM me if you'd like some help.

Thanks for the offer. Just had someone write me one for pretty cheap. He's done a bunch. Worst part was trying to get the trust papers scanned into a small enough pdf to upload.

All uploaded and sent.

vandal5
04-02-14, 12:26

How did you end up making out with your trust?
I had started looking into getting one but after never hearing back from Even Nappen (recommended by a few but also heard he charges $750), and getting a quote from a Penny Dean (1600) I decided I didn't need an SBR that bad...

mattg1024
04-02-14, 13:12
George Hockhousen of Sanford ME did mine for around $100. He's not a lawyer but has done countless trusts. His email is
DNRSVP@aol.com

Great guy, answered a ton of questions. I don't know if there is any conflits across state lines with trusts or not though.

vandal5
04-03-14, 08:23
Thanks Matt!
I ended up spending the money I had saved up on ammo, once I get back into wanting an SBR again I may contact him.
Like you said, I don't know what the difference would be between ME and NH.

RockMaple
03-25-15, 16:55
I realize this is an old post, but in the future if anyone here is looking for a customized NFA trust drafted by a licensed attorney, I am currently offering customized NFA trusts along with counseling and guidance on the execution and ATF submission processes for a flat fee of $300. I am licensed in Maine and Massachusetts and have co-counsel for clients in New Hampshire. Please contact me directly on my website or Facebook page (links listed below).

http://www.reddoglegal.com/

https://www.facebook.com/NHGunTrust