PDA

View Full Version : Introduced some newbs to NFA today

Fireman1291
02-07-14, 19:13
And they had a great time! Two of them are buying cans immediately. They lucked out as now they can buy from me and use them while they wait on the stamp.

I love introducing shooters to the world of NFA. Good times!

*language warning
http://youtu.be/5lAYlEGLlz4

AErcen
02-07-14, 20:42
How can someone use a can without the stamp?
I was under the impression one had to be completely legal before he could even pick the can up from the seller? What am I missing?
I also live in Tampa, and if this is legal I would certainly reconsider where I buy my suppressors.

wahoo95
02-07-14, 20:48
How can someone use a can without the stamp?
I was under the impression one had to be completely legal before he could even pick the can up from the seller? What am I missing?
I also live in Tampa, and if this is legal I would certainly reconsider where I buy my suppressors.

The OP is a dealer and as such maintains possession during the approval process. Many dealers don't mind allowing buyers conjugal visits with their item while waiting on their Form approval.

AErcen
02-07-14, 22:03
Ahha!!
Thanks.
Pitfalls of being a new guy. Not knowing who is who.

Fireman1291
02-08-14, 05:21
Thank you Wahoo95 ;)

PatrioticDisorder
02-08-14, 07:32
Nice gear, I'd previously found your review of the SAKER 5.56. Hopefully I'll be buying one in the near future in large part because of your review, very helpful.

Fireman1291
02-09-14, 18:06
Hell I just bought a Saker from myself because of that review, I couldn't stand not owning one any longer. HAHAHAHA!

LoveAR
02-09-14, 18:36
Hell I just bought a Saker from myself because of that review, I couldn't stand not owning one any longer. HAHAHAHA!

SAKO can fit BCM mod 1 comp?