PDA

View Full Version : WTS: New PWS 16" 300 Blackout rifle 16"

Cold
02-11-14, 09:55
I have a brand NEW in box PWS 300 Blackout 16" with the following specs:

Link to Specs and it looks just like the one in this pic below.

http://primaryweapons.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=411&idcategory=42

PRODUCT DETAILS
Embracing the proven concept of the .300 Whisper, the 300 BLK version of the PWS MK116 extends the capability of the platform by allowing the concurrent use of both subsonic and supersonic ammunition in the same platform even from the same magazine if the user so chooses. The MK116 retains lethal capability out to 500 meters with ammunition such as the PWS 110gr TAC-TX 300 BLK round.

Utilizing the proven system originally designed for the MK107, the MK116 uses a mid length gas piston system. The operating system, designed after the venerable AK-47, features a long stroke fixed operating rod design with an adjustable gas block, 15 handguard and free-floated barrel.

The handguard features the VLTOR KeyMod System which comes standard with two 2 sections of 1913 rail as well as a continuous 1913 top rail.

Understanding the importance of an ultra-reliable package that is light as possible, mil-spec forgings are used for the upper and lower receiver. Additional features include the BCM GUNFIGHTER charging handle, the PWS enhanced buffer tube and an ALG Defense QMS trigger. The rifle is rounded out with industry leading features such as Magpul MOE grip, MOE stock, and MBUS2 sights.

Available as a complete rifle or as a complete upper receiver.
SPECIFICATIONS
CALIBER300 BLK
WEIGHT6 lbs, 7 oz (2.91 kg)
OVERALL LENGTH32.9 (83.5 cm)
BARREL LENGTH 16 (40.6 cm)
MUZZLE VELOCITY2444 ft/sec (PWS110)
MUZZLE ENERGY1459 ft/lbs
FEATURES
PWS Forged Mil-Spec Upper and Lower Receiver
PWS Isonite Treated 1:8 Twist Barrel
PWS Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group
PWS KeyMod Rail System
BCMGUNFIGHTER Charging Handle
Magpul MOE Stock and Grip
Magpul MBUS Gen 2 Sights
Magpul MOE Trigger Guard

Retails for 1,900 dollars before shipping.

I am asking 1625 shipped to your FFL.

I am a moderate here and have perfect feedback, I accept check or MO only. Checks take 5 days to clear. Must ship to FFL unless in ATL, we can do a FTF and in that case I need cash or a MO.