PDA

View Full Version : The Third Terrorist

Business_Casual
09-12-06, 07:19
http://www.jaynadavis.com/

I've just started reading this but the info so far looks pretty sound. Has anyone else read this and what are your thoughts?

For those not familiar with it - there may have been a deliberate effort to downplay Iraqi involvement in Oklahoma City and pin it only on "white right-wing nuts from the gun culture."

M_P

Bulldog1967
09-14-06, 15:28
Thanks, just ordered it.

Business_Casual
09-15-06, 11:53
I wish I knew you were local, I would have leant you my copy.

M_P

Sean King
09-19-06, 21:36
I admittedly didn't read the link.....but since I lived in OKC most of my life and was there the morning that bomb went off, all I can say is the official story never matched up to what was reported that day.

3 middle eastern men in a brown fullsize chevy pickup were seen leaving the scene. They were all dressed in blue jumpsuits. No mention of this was made anywhere after that first few days.

There's an unaccounted for leg attached to no body from the *I think* 167 victims.

I don't think we have been told the whole story, nor will we ever be.

Personally, I don't really think that McVeigh and his pal were really bright enough or financially well off enough to pull this off completely unaided by anyone, but maybe that's just the conspiracy theorist in me.

Sean

Business_Casual
09-20-06, 08:56
Personally, I don't really think that McVeigh and his pal were really bright enough or financially well off enough to pull this off completely unaided by anyone

Sean,

I couldn't agree more - particularly after reading the book and understanding that the ANFO bomb was a specialty of Iraqi and Al Queda. It was built and positioned as a shaped charge! If you understand even just a little about how shaped charges work (I know even less than a little) you can see that it takes an expert in explosives to build it, position it and understand the architecture of the building in order to demolish it.

There's just so little chance that McVeigh and Nichols learned that from a library book as they claimed. Also, on checking the library (I forget who checked) that they claimed they got the book from - here's a shocker: there is no book in the library that even comes close to what they say they learned!

The first attack on the World Trade Center was ANFO in a rented truck. The Israeli embassy bombed in South America were ANFO in a truck. Kohbar Towers were attacked by truck bomb. Anyone see a pattern?

M_P

M4arc
09-20-06, 19:38
I might have to read that book. Didn't McVeigh admit to blowing up the OKC Federal building?

Business_Casual
09-20-06, 21:56
I might have to read that book. Didn't McVeigh admit to blowing up the OKC Federal building?

Oh he did, and he undoubtably did it. Just he didn't do it alone nor was he able to have done it by himself. Really, if you are in NoVA I'll loan you the book. I think it is that important.

M_P