PDA

View Full Version : Citizen satirizes proposed local firearms ordinances

WillBrink
02-13-14, 09:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixhsuB6xMR8

LOL and spot on. What's amazing is, there's plenty of people who could watch that and have no idea it's a joke. Very well crafted vid. The real kicker is, I went to a town meeting on that issue, and yes, it was not far off from what's being proposed in this vid! A medical doc stood up and told everyone the most dangerous thing they would have in their house was a gun. Per usual, the doc was not remotely correct, but took the usual tactic of the "don't confuse me with the facts" approach of the ilk. Lots of people nodded their head on agreement, as if they had a clue what they were agreeing to.

montanadave
02-13-14, 09:29
Pretty sure it was an offshoot of the same group that crafted the Patriot Act: Citizens for a Really Safe America.

Because freedom is scary. And we must be protected against ourselves.

WillBrink
02-13-14, 09:51
Pretty sure it was an offshoot of the same group that crafted the Patriot Act: Citizens for a Really Safe America.

Because freedom is scary. And we must be protected against ourselves.

New bumper sticker slogan from The Obama Admin? :dance3:

Cagemonkey
02-13-14, 10:01

Because freedom is scary. And we must be protected against ourselves.You are correct. Dangerous Liberty vs. Secure Slavery. Which one do most choose?

thopkins22
02-13-14, 10:35
This is beautiful. Thank you.

Dienekes
02-13-14, 11:23
Unfortunately the woman sitting behind him represents millions of clueless, vapid voters.

Good, though.

kwelz
02-13-14, 11:44
His presentation was spot on. Just the right level of snark while maintaining a strait face.

Dead Man
02-13-14, 12:10
If you haven't, click the link to the initial proposal by the councilwoman. Given that she's the only one in the room in support of the idea, including all the other council members, citizens, and chief of police, I can't believe they're even continuing the conversation.

Jer
02-13-14, 23:31
Good for him.

http://blakesnow.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/10/url-1.gif