PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone even written anything negative about the Aimpoint T1 Micro?

one
05-19-08, 23:13
I've spent the last few months reading as much as I can about the T1 and various mounts for it and went ahead and took the plunge today. Micro T1 in a LaRue M4 QD height mount inbound. Ordered from LaRue this morning.

I believe it'll have a good home on my LMT 10.5 CQBR upper. As I was looking over the pic threads of it and thinking about the latest Eotech problem (557 reports) it made me wonder.

Has anyone even written a negative review or comments on the little T1? If so I don't recall coming across it.

Oscar 319
05-19-08, 23:29
They cost too damn much!

I want one, or two.

one
05-19-08, 23:51
Damnit! I didn't think anyone would ruin my thread on the first post.

But yeah you're right.

If this works out as well as I expect it to I'm getting a second one for my MP5.

M4Guru
05-20-08, 09:01
I wish it was a tiny bit longer so I could put some caps on it.

I don't like GG&Gs mounting system or I'd look into that.

C4IGrant
05-20-08, 09:10

Agree. Caps would be nice, but that is about it.

C4

Bulldog1967
05-20-08, 09:17
Yeah, the worst thing is I only have one...for now.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w305/mcgeedigital/rifles/DSC00327.jpg

Nathan_Bell
05-20-08, 09:44

Caps would be nice.

I have found that the bikini will leave a little mark where it has set, that if you do not wipe off, can make for multiple dots for some folk. A solid non squishy cap would cure that.

kjo
05-20-08, 10:44
interesting -- i've noticed the same mark from the bikini on mine -- a little smudge....didn't realize it was a common issue.

kjo

tiger seven
05-20-08, 12:10
I noticed "the mark" on mine as well. I soaked the bikini cover overnight in slightly soapy water to get some of the gumminess off, then rinsed it well and let it air dry. Now it doesn't leave that mark anymore.

I can't promise it will work for everyone.

Derek

Nathan_Bell
05-20-08, 12:28
I noticed "the mark" on mine as well. I soaked the bikini cover overnight in slightly soapy water to get some of the gumminess off, then rinsed it well and let it air dry. Now it doesn't leave that mark anymore.

I can't promise it will work for everyone.

Derek

Will try it, thanks

kjo
05-20-08, 12:36
looks like a little "light housekeeping" is in order

kjo

one
05-20-08, 14:06
Wow, I may have to rethink this purchase.

Seriously. I'd say that's about as above and beyond a review as you could ask for on any product. Good to know on the bikini cover for cleaning it.