PDA

View Full Version : What State Do You Belong In?

RWH24
02-16-14, 17:31
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/what-state-do-you-actually-belong-in

Never been but Wyoming came up for me.

SteyrAUG
02-16-14, 17:44
I got Wyoming also and I'd never live there.

About the only criteria that had any meaningful relevance was your favorite fast food. With every other category I struggled to find one that was even a little bit representative.

The_War_Wagon
02-16-14, 17:44
CONFUSION!!!

Wait... what?

gunrunner505
02-16-14, 18:53
First time i too got Wyoming. Took it again and put in random shit, got Hawaii.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Kain
02-16-14, 19:01
I got Wyoming as well. Not sure what going on here. If we all think alike, or what. Then again this is about as scientific as a CNN poll. Though I do have a sudden urge to go put on some Brand New Sin, lol.

HKGuns
02-16-14, 19:27
Iowa, good not to be a clone I guess. Never been there either.

I don't know what psychology is behind it but it nailed me fairly solidly. I used to think I had everything figured out but age has inspired me otherwise to an extent.

You don’t obsess too much over appearance, you know you’ve got it all figured out. You’re a confident person who isn’t afraid to take the lead on something.

Skyyr
02-16-14, 19:27
Wyoming

Cagemonkey
02-16-14, 19:47
I got Washington. Its pretty spot on in its description.

SilverBullet432
02-16-14, 19:53
I got Utah :blink: IDC as long as they like guns.

thopkins22
02-16-14, 20:02
Texas.

It clearly works well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trio
02-16-14, 20:25
I took it the first time and got Iowa, then when I took it the second time for my Facebook feed got Tennessee, but I can't remember what I changed, so apparently being a hawkeye or a volunteer is not terribly far apart

SteyrAUG
02-16-14, 21:39
Iowa, good not to be a clone I guess. Never been there either.

I don't know what psychology is behind it but it nailed me fairly solidly. I used to think I had everything figured out but age has inspired me otherwise to an extent.

Horoscope platitudes. You are never gonna get an answer that says "You are a spastic incompetent who needs constant supervision and fears taking any chances."

uffdaphil
02-16-14, 21:39
I belong to Utah which is fine with me. Mormons make good neighbors and have good historical incentive to cling to their guns.

According to another quiz, the president I'm most like is Obama!!! After reflection I have to agree. I would also act like a king in the office. And if Michelle was my wife, we would darn sure vacation (and eat, sleep etc.) separately.

Armati
02-16-14, 21:40
California which is about right but I am too heavily invested on the East Coast.

RWH24
02-16-14, 21:53
I found this on a Texas based forum and most replies were Texas and Wyoming. There were a few Virginia's, one West Va., Wash and Utah, Only a few Missouri showed up also.

I took it a second time skewing my answers and went to Kentucky. Not far from my childhood Tenn.

SkiDevil
02-16-14, 22:03
Washington State

Description provided is close.

Pilgrim
02-16-14, 22:38
Wyoming for me also... I've got a son who lives there.

Only been there once, it seemed like a watered down version of Montana to me, but I could live with Wyoming if I had to.

Moose-Knuckle
02-17-14, 01:36
Montana, I've always wanted to go there . . .

Magic_Salad0892
02-17-14, 04:52
New York. wat

Pork Chop
02-17-14, 05:03
I got Wyoming also.

Spent plenty of time there and although the people are great and the common sense abounds............I wouldn't live there if land was free. Nothing about 50mph wind on a daily basis is pleasant. Nothing.

Phillygunguy
02-17-14, 08:06
I took it twice got NY ! then NJ ! WTF!!?? I hate both places and would never live there, I guess IM an East coast guy, but geez

The quiz is kinda dumb though I don't know who half of those actors were, the music choices where limited too, who is Bon Iver ? nor did I eat at a lot of the fast food joints

Watrdawg
02-17-14, 08:37
Iowa here. Great Deer hunting there so I'm fine with that.

Dienekes
02-17-14, 09:45
Like the character in Huck Finn, I just "lit out for the territories" when I saw my chance.

Magic_Salad0892
02-17-14, 10:03
I took it twice got NY ! then NJ ! WTF!!?? I hate both places and would never live there, I guess IM an East coast guy, but geez

The quiz is kinda dumb though I don't know who half of those actors were, the music choices where limited too, who is Bon Iver ? nor did I eat at a lot of the fast food joints

Bon Iver is pretty decent, actually.

brickboy240
02-17-14, 14:18
Not taking the quiz...don't care...I am where I belong.

When Texas goes left...the country is basically finished.

-brickboy240

CGSteve
02-17-14, 17:45
From PA, live in AZ, got GA on the quiz.

WickedWillis
02-17-14, 18:16
I got Utah. Interesting.

TacMedic556
02-17-14, 18:26
@Moosenuckle Come on out!

I got PA but I live in Montana. Montana is the "Last best place, and what America used to be".

I would consider northern NM or AZ and perhaps NW TX. That is is. Guns, freedom, conservative values.

Frailer
02-17-14, 20:24
Not taking the quiz...don't care...I am where I belong.

When Texas goes left...the country is basically finished.

Yep. With that attitude you're definitely a Texan.

Another Wyoming here...but I'm a Kentuckian through and through.

Waylander
02-18-14, 14:22
Virginia

You’re the ORIGINAL. People look to you for advice and follow your example. You’re a well-rounded person: professional but not afraid to cut loose from time to time. You’re mature at the same time you’re immature. You refuse to be pigeon-holed into one group or another and that’s something to admire.

Nailed it! Lol.

Pork Chop
02-18-14, 15:04
Virginia

Nailed it! Lol.

Wow, that's uncanny! :)

Ryno12
02-18-14, 15:13
I got Iowa

First things first: you’re not Idaho and you’re tired of people mixing the two up. You don’t obsess too much over appearance, you know you’ve got it all figured out. You’re a confident person who isn’t afraid to take the lead on something. Also, you have many vowels in your name, for what it’s worth.

I guess "sometimes" my name consists of 50% vowels. ;)

Sent via Tapatalk

Moose-Knuckle
02-18-14, 18:35
@Moosenuckle Come on out!

I got PA but I live in Montana. Montana is the "Last best place, and what America used to be".

I would consider northern NM or AZ and perhaps NW TX. That is is. Guns, freedom, conservative values.

Sounds like Heaven on Earth, well that and the wide open spaces.

Quiet
02-21-14, 01:23
I got Tennessee.

Endur
02-21-14, 01:52
Vermont... wtf? I was thinking Texas, Arizona, or something, but Vermont..

thopkins22
02-21-14, 16:49
Vermont... wtf? I was thinking Texas, Arizona, or something, but Vermont..

I think the biggest key is your choice of junk food. What did you select?

Whataburger almost guarantees you're meant to be a Texan in my opinion.