PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Trace LG-850 for Gen4 Glocks

acaixguard
02-16-14, 18:08
I was wondering if anyone here has any experience and feedback regarding the CTC LG-850 for Gen4 Glocks. I previously had the LG-417 (wraparound with the front activation) for my G19, and I did not care for how it altered the feel of the pistol. It was clunky enough that it made the grip too thick, and also lowered my grip low enough that my trigger finger was rubbing the inside bottom of the trigger guard, and my pinky was at risk of being pinched during reloads if I was not careful enough to move it out of the way.
I haven't tried out the LG-619 (rear activation) yet, but the reason I didn't go for that one was because I read it had issues holding zero.

From the little research I did, it seems that the newest rear activation version for the Gen4s do a better job holding zero. It also looks a little more contoured and less chunky on the sides. Does this latest unit significantly affect trigger reach, and does it really lower your firing grip?

Thanks in advance!

jcgUSMC
02-24-14, 10:39
I'd also be interested to know if anyone has luck running this with a Safariland 6004 (or similar) holster?