PDA

View Full Version : Did High Ranking CIA Official Supress Benghazi Narrative?

Denali
02-16-14, 18:47
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/14/did-cia-official-hide-benghazi-narrative-accounts-raise-new-questions/?intcmp=latestnews

Then-Deputy Director Mike Morell, whose own agency lost two employees at Benghazi, former Navy Seals Ty Woods and Glen Doherty, was heavily involved in editing the administration’s internal narrative on what happened – known as the “talking points” – which served as the basis for then-U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice’s controversial claims about a protest on the Sunday talk shows after the attack.

According to the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee report on Benghazi, on Sept. 15, four days after the attack and one day before Rice’s appearance, the CIA's most senior operative on the ground in Libya emailed Morell and others at the agency that the attack was "not/not an escalation of protests."

Fox News has confirmed that three days earlier, the CIA Chief of Station and the agency's team in Libya also sent situation reports, known as sitreps, to Washington.The raw intelligence reporting described a coordinated attack by extremists, not an out-of-control protest.

Read my lips, this is a much, much larger cover-up than Watergate, unfortunately for liberty sake, the democratic party controlled media colossus is in it up to their eyeballs....

SteveS
02-28-14, 17:54
It is actually the corporation controlled media. As well as the corporate controlled government.

SteyrAUG
02-28-14, 17:58
If Watergate happened today, Nixon would deny or take the 5th. He'd never resign and blame would be shifted elsewhere, including the notion that it was all staged by the DNC to discredit him. He'd easily win his second term.

It is AMAZING to me what we tolerate out of politicians today compared to a few decades ago.

TXBK
02-28-14, 18:23
"If you like your healthcare...you can keep your healthcare." -BO

Those people in charge of sending help to Benghazi that day left those brave men out in the cold and sent them to their graves. Murderous actions if you ask me. It has taken more than just a few people to keep the cover-up going.

Outlander Systems
02-28-14, 18:42
After spending a week on a jury, when I hear, "I don't recall...", it translates into, "I ain't gonna perjure myself". It's bullshit.

If Watergate happened today, Nixon would deny or take the 5th...

Moose-Knuckle
02-28-14, 19:13
After spending a week on a jury, when I hear, "I don't recall...", it translates into, "I ain't gonna perjure myself". It's bullshit.

Ah yes the three favorite words of the Clintons.

signal4l
02-28-14, 21:10
Read my lips, this is a much, much larger cover-up than Watergate, unfortunately for liberty sake, the democratic party controlled media colossus is in it up to their eyeballs....

I agree. This is a much bigger than Watergate, Travel gate, Lewinsky gate, or any of the other scandals I've seen in my lifetime. What upsets me greatly is the lack of outrage displayed by most Americans. If my sons ever found themselves in some 3rd world shithole and were in need of help I pray to god that there were some men with enough courage to stand up, step forward and fight.

Our politicians should honor these fallen heros by speaking the truth. Anyone with 1/2 a brain knew the attack was a carefully planned event. These idiots we elected think its ok to keep us in the dark and feed us shit

Outlander Systems
02-28-14, 21:17
Ah yes the three favorite words of the Clintons.

We have to stop electing these shitbirds. Posthaste.

SteveS
03-02-14, 15:28
We have to stop electing these shitbirds. Posthaste. Seems the majority of the voters use name recognition to choose which levers they pull.

brushy bill
03-02-14, 18:06
Seems the majority of the voters use name recognition to choose which levers they pull.

Unfortunately, I believe this is a pretty accurate assessment.

markm
03-03-14, 09:56
I still don't understand what was to be gained by allowing the attack to go on without helping. Obviously the retards in America are too stupid to care about the people killed, but it strikes me that it's an avoidable scandal in the first place.

Pork Chop
03-03-14, 10:08
Seems the majority of the voters use name recognition to choose which levers they pull.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
- Winston Churchill

glocktogo
03-03-14, 10:38
I still don't understand what was to be gained by allowing the attack to go on without helping. Obviously the retards in America are too stupid to care about the people killed, but it strikes me that it's an avoidable scandal in the first place.

That's assuming we ever hear the true intent behind the mission in Benghazi. :(

moonshot
03-03-14, 10:59
These idiots we elected think its ok to keep us in the dark and feed us shit.

We have not been kept in the dark. The truth has been out there almost from the beginning. The problem is that a significant percent of the electorate (mainly those who voted for Obama, those who will vote for Hillary, even those who vote for status quo RINOs) want the lights turned off.

TXBK
03-03-14, 11:06
That's assuming we ever hear the true intent behind the mission in Benghazi. :(

It must have been pretty damning for our high leadership to leave those guys to be murdered, and stick with the cover-up. We are led and ruled by a bunch of skumbags.

signal4l
03-03-14, 12:23
We have not been kept in the dark. The truth has been out there almost from the beginning. The problem is that a significant percent of the electorate (mainly those who voted for Obama, those who will vote for Hillary, even those who vote for status quo RINOs) want the lights turned off.

Our dear leader has definitely had some difficulty speaking the truth. The truth about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal, Healthcare Reform (you can keep your Dr) has come to light due to the efforts of journalists and pissed off Americans. His administration does its best to construct its own version of reality

SteyrAUG
03-03-14, 13:59

They simply didn't care. The Clinton disdain for the safety of others is long established. Mogadishu is a perfect example.

3 AE
03-03-14, 16:26

I think today with all of the media sources and blogs, name recognition is a bit down the list. It pretty much boils down to whoever promises the most to the people who contribute the least. Look around and tell me if you don't see more and more people joining the ranks of those asking the same question, "What can government give to me?" Shit, we provide a better standard of living to convicts, illegal aliens, politicians, and school administrators, than we do to some of our senior citizens, veterans, LEOs, and military. Damn, I'm pissed.