PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Raven Concealment holster for Glock 26/27, trades accepted

Chameleox
02-17-14, 12:45
For sale or trade is a Raven Concealment holster for a subcompact G26/27 sized Glock. Black, right hand, standard cut and cant. It comes with OWB loops and tuck able IWB loops.

Holster was bought 2009ish; it has some minor wear, but still has good retention.

Sale conditions: $60 shipped. I accept USPS money order or personal check (will wait until check clears before shipping). LEOs: $55 if you want to trade a patch along with it (will ship to department address only in that case). If I already work with you, nice try.

Trade conditions: comparable OWB holster for M&P Shield or G19(no light, but I'll also take an IWB). We each pay our own shipping.

PM is the best way to contact me. First "I'll take it" gets it, with the caveat that if 2 offers are close in time, a comparable trade will trump.

Thanks for looking!

Chameleox
03-20-14, 16:34
Bump.

Price reduced to $50 shipped. If you have a single kydex mag pouch for a Glock 17/19 (black, left side carry for RH shooter, OWB) I'd take it in a straight trade.